• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What fun features does the Coronado Springs Resort offer for families?

In summary, a Coronado Spring guest is someone who has booked a stay at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort and has access to unique amenities, dining options, and theming. They can bring their own cookware to use in their room and have access to room service and the resort's pools. There may also be special discounts and perks available for Coronado Spring guests, such as discounts on merchandise and dining.
cookn' katie
Just found a great website for people staying at CS!!!
Great pictures! I showed my boys the slide and they can't wait to go!
Coronado Springs Resort Website

The rooms look different on this site than the Disney World Site. I wonder if it has been redecorated since then?

The rooms with the dark wood and white and teal bedding are what the rooms look like now. All of the rooms in this resort have recently undergone a renovation! Can you tell I am a fan! :love: I'll actually be at the Coronado Springs in April. I'll take ya'll some pictures and post them when I return. I didn't join PC in time to earn the Disney trip, but we had already planned a trip for October, but decided to move our dates up!

cookn' katie said:
Just found a great website for people staying at CS!!!
Great pictures! I showed my boys the slide and they can't wait to go!
Coronado Springs Resort Website

I was actually looking for a slide like one a kids can slide down on. I think you were just talking about a slide show, correct? LOL

smspamperedchef said:
I was actually looking for a slide like one a kids can slide down on. I think you were just talking about a slide show, correct? LOL

No it actually looks like there is a slide behind the pyramid into the pool!

Wish I was going with all of you!

Related to What fun features does the Coronado Springs Resort offer for families?

What is the difference between a Coronado Spring guest and a regular guest?

A Coronado Spring guest is someone who has specifically booked a stay at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. This resort offers unique amenities, dining options, and theming that sets it apart from other Disney resorts.

Can I bring my own cookware to use in my room at Coronado Springs?

Yes, all rooms at Coronado Springs are equipped with a small kitchenette that includes basic cooking tools and utensils. However, you are welcome to bring your own cookware if desired.

Is there room service available for Coronado Spring guests?

Yes, room service is available to all guests at Coronado Springs. You can order from a variety of menu options, including snacks, entrees, and desserts, and have them delivered directly to your room.

Do Coronado Spring guests have access to the resort's pools?

Yes, all Coronado Spring guests have access to the resort's three pools – the Dig Site pool, the Lost City of Cibola pool, and the leisure pool. These pools also offer poolside activities and a hot tub for guests to enjoy.

Are there any special discounts or perks for Coronado Spring guests?

Yes, there are often special discounts and perks available for Coronado Spring guests. These can include discounts on merchandise, dining, and special events. Be sure to check with the front desk or your travel agent for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • ChefBeckyD