• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does This Mean? Spanish Anyone??

In summary, there is a new form available to help Consultants build their group with a solid start in the new year. In the past, Consultants were asked to register their January Demonstrations through the home office, but now they can do it directly with their team leader. This will allow team leaders to see who is on track for a successful January and who may need some help. It is suggested to give a deadline for Consultants to return their forms and to make it fun with a potential prize. This form is expected to be helpful in building successful groups.
pamperedposey
Silver Member
I don't speak Spanish! Sadly, I have had at least 6 semesters between high school and college, but that was a LONG time ago so I don't remember enough to make heads or tails of this...

Sé que comprendes lo importante que es para tu grupo fechar Futuras Demostraciones en enero con mucha anticipación. Ahora tenemos un formulario que te ayudará a edificar tu grupo con un comienzo sólido en el año nuevo.

En el pasado, se les pidió a los Consultores que inscribieran sus Demostraciones de enero por medio de la Oficina Matriz. Más sin embargo, pensamos que esta información es de mejor uso si tú la recibes. Ahora puedes usar el Formulario de Inscripción para Demostraciones en Enero para que tus Consultores inscriban sus Demostraciones contigo directamente.

Cuando los Consultores inscriben sus Demostraciones de enero contigo, te darás cuenta quien está en camino ha un enero sólido y quien necesita tu ayuda.

Te sugerimos darles a los miembros de tu Grupo una fecha límite para la cual ellos deben de regresarte sus formularios. ¡Diviértete haciendo esto! Quizá con un sorteo en tu reunión de enero para todos los que regresen su formulario, o presenta un premio pequeño a cada persona que logre hacerlo a tiempo.

Esperamos que este formulario te ayude a edificar tu grupo.

¡Deseándote éxito!

Jean Jonas
Vicepresidenta de Ventas con Señoría

I just got it, too. I emailed asking why I got it in Spanish. I wonder if there was a mistake in the que.

hmmmm..... I didn't get that but, I'd be curious about what they are tying to say too, any spanish speaking consultants want to translate?!

Surely it's just a glitch in the system.

Using a free online translator:I know that you understand what is important that is for your group to date Future Demonstrations in January with a lot of anticipation. Now we have a form that will help you to build your group with a solid beginning in the new year. In the past, was asked them to the Consultants that to record its Demonstrations of January through the home Office. More nevertheless, we think that this information is of better use if you receive it. Now you can use the registration form for Demonstrations in January so that your Consultants record their Demonstrations with you directly. When the Consultants record its Demonstrations of January with you, will give you account who is on the way there is a January solid and who needs your aid. We suggest you to give them to the members of your Group a date limit for which they should return you its forms. You entertain you doing this! Perhaps with a drawing in your meeting of January for all the ones that return its form, or presents a small prize to each person that manage to do it to time. We expect that this form help you to build your group. Desiring you success! Jean Jonas Vicepresidenta of Sales with Lordship

Ahhh.....it was an email directors and above got a while back...weird.

cmdtrgd said:
Using a free online translator:

I know that you understand what is important that is for your group to date Future Demonstrations in January with a lot of anticipation. Now we have a form that will help you to build your group with a solid beginning in the new year.

In the past, was asked them to the Consultants that to record its Demonstrations of January through the home Office. More nevertheless, we think that this information is of better use if you receive it. Now you can use the registration form for Demonstrations in January so that your Consultants record their Demonstrations with you directly.

When the Consultants record its Demonstrations of January with you, will give you account who is on the way there is a January solid and who needs your aid.

We suggest you to give them to the members of your Group a date limit for which they should return you its forms. You entertain you doing this! Perhaps with a drawing in your meeting of January for all the ones that return its form, or presents a small prize to each person that manage to do it to time.

We expect that this form help you to build your group.

Desiring you success!

Jean Jonas Vicepresidenta of Sales with Lordship

oohh-- looks like Jean got a promotion!

I love how silly the translations are from those automated translators. :D

leave it to you Ann to see this and point it out, I didn't see it until you showed us! Love the lordship!:D

I got it too and forwarded it to Brenda Ivette *on this loop* to see what it said!

Thanks guys!!

Does this mean I have to bow to her or kiss her ring or something at leadership?
:)

I'll send her an email and ask :D

Sent it - we'll see what happens!

Yeah, "free translations" are fun - I too noticed the "with Lordship" - he, he! Wonder if Jean knows that - that would get a good laugh at HO!!!!

Wow Kate...you were fast. I posted it and left to do other things. Should have just hit refresh. :D

How funny is that e-mail? Glad I'm not the only one who got it. I thought I had a Spanish speaking consultant in my downline that I didn't know about! :p

1. What does "¿Cómo estás?" mean in Spanish?

"¿Cómo estás?" translates to "How are you?" in English. It is a common greeting used to ask someone about their well-being.

2. Can you tell me the meaning of "gracias" in Spanish?

"Gracias" means "thank you" in English. It is a polite expression used to show gratitude or appreciation.

3. I have heard the phrase "mucho gusto" before, but what does it mean?

"Mucho gusto" is a common phrase that translates to "nice to meet you" in English. It is often used as a friendly greeting when meeting someone for the first time.

4. What is the meaning of "buen provecho" in Spanish?

"Buen provecho" is a phrase used to wish someone a good meal or to express enjoyment of a meal. It can be translated to "enjoy your meal" or "bon appétit" in English.

5. How do you say "goodbye" in Spanish?

"Goodbye" in Spanish is "adiós." This phrase is commonly used to say farewell or to end a conversation.

Back