• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does Each Color on the NWS Radar Indicate?

In summary, "Wow! Look at the Weather!!!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that includes insulated serving pieces, outdoor cooking tools, and cold beverage dispensers. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining during all types of weather easier and more enjoyable. They are versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor entertaining, and are also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
NWS - National Mosaic Enhanced Radar Image: Full Resolution Loop

looks like a fun night for most of the US! I hope that no one experiences really severe weather...

I love this radar- it shows the entire US and what's going on! You can click on a state for more indepth info. Right now it is quite the thunder and lightening show in my neck of the woods. I guess we have Tornado watches tonight...

Yowza!! I wonder what the blue means though. I'm in Nor Cal and as far as I know there isn't any severe weather expected (or rain or anything). I am just a little over an hour away from where Earthquakes have been going on though! Stay safe everyone!

pampermejolene said:
Yowza!! I wonder what the blue means though. I'm in Nor Cal and as far as I know there isn't any severe weather expected (or rain or anything). I am just a little over an hour away from where Earthquakes have been going on though!

Stay safe everyone!

Blue is rain, green is rain with maybe wind and potential for bad storms. Yellow and red are tornado watches and warnings and severe weather.

Related to What Does Each Color on the NWS Radar Indicate?

1. What is "Wow! Look at the Weather!!!"?

"Wow! Look at the Weather!!!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef designed to make cooking and entertaining during all types of weather easier and more enjoyable.

2. What types of products are included in the "Wow! Look at the Weather!!!" line?

The "Wow! Look at the Weather!!!" line includes a variety of products such as insulated serving pieces, outdoor cooking tools, and cold beverage dispensers.

3. How will these products help me during bad weather?

These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining during inclement weather more convenient and stress-free. For example, the insulated serving pieces will keep food hot or cold for longer periods of time, making it easier to serve a warm meal on a cold, rainy day.

4. Can these products be used for both indoor and outdoor entertaining?

Yes, these products are versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor entertaining. The cold beverage dispensers, for example, can be used for outdoor BBQs or indoor parties.

5. Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "Wow! Look at the Weather!!!" products are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleanup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies