• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Pampered Chef Related, but Helpful Tip None-The-Less

In summary, to keep your kitchen organized, invest in storage containers, use drawer organizers, label shelves and containers, and regularly declutter. To save time while cooking, plan ahead, invest in time-saving tools, clean as you go, and multitask. For effective cleaning, declutter first, use specific cleaners for different areas, and don't forget overlooked areas. To properly store fruits and vegetables, keep them separate, store some at room temperature and some in the refrigerator, and keep leafy greens and root vegetables in specific conditions. To make meal planning easier, set aside time weekly, take inventory of ingredients, include a variety of food groups, and consider batch cooking or meal prepping.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Hi everyone! :) I wasn't really sure where to post this so forgive me if it is in the wrong spot.

I wanted to share this link with you to track storms, etc. It is what my husband uses for the Patriot Guard so they know if it is safe to ride their bikes or not- even in the winter... This radar is awesome... I hope it becomes as helpful to you as I find it to be.

NWS - National Mosaic Enhanced Radar Image: Full Resolution Loop

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.BTW, you're definitely forgiven. Best place for anything non-PC is the Lounge. Most of us use the "New Posts" button, though, so we never really notice where something is posted. ;)

I agree with Rae...I didn't even know "where" you had posted it till I looked up so see! I just use the new posts button too!

Thanks...that is a cool link!

Shoot, now I have to find the lounge?!?!?!?! :) I'm lost and I need a map. :)

The "Chef's Lounge" is under "Community."Just leave a trail of breadcrumbs the next time you're checking out the American Humor thread. :)

Related to Not Pampered Chef Related, but Helpful Tip None-The-Less

1. What is the best way to keep my kitchen organized?

Keeping your kitchen organized is essential for efficient cooking and meal preparation. Here are a few tips that can help:

• Invest in storage containers to keep pantry items and ingredients organized and easily accessible.
  • Use drawer organizers to keep utensils and kitchen tools in their designated spaces.
  • Label shelves and storage containers to easily find what you need.
  • Regularly declutter and get rid of unused or expired items.

2. How can I save time while cooking?

Cooking can be time-consuming, but there are a few things you can do to save time:

• Plan your meals ahead of time and prep ingredients in advance.
  • Invest in time-saving kitchen tools, such as a food processor or instant pot.
  • Clean as you go to avoid a big mess at the end.
  • Multitask by starting tasks that have longer cooking times while working on shorter tasks.

3. What is the best way to clean my kitchen?

Cleaning your kitchen regularly not only keeps it looking nice but also helps prevent the spread of bacteria. Here are some tips for effectively cleaning your kitchen:

• Start by decluttering and wiping down counters and surfaces with a multi-surface cleaner.
  • Use specific cleaners for different areas, such as a degreaser for the stovetop and a stainless steel cleaner for appliances.
  • Don't forget to clean often overlooked areas, such as the top of the refrigerator and inside cabinets and drawers.
  • Finish by sweeping and mopping the floors.

4. How do I properly store fruits and vegetables?

Storing fruits and vegetables correctly can help them stay fresh longer. Here are some tips:

• Store fruits and vegetables separately, as they release gases that can cause each other to spoil faster.
  • Some fruits, like bananas and avocados, can be stored at room temperature until ripe, then refrigerated.
  • Leafy greens and herbs should be kept in the refrigerator, wrapped loosely in a damp paper towel.
  • Root vegetables, like potatoes and carrots, can be stored in a cool, dark place.

5. How can I make meal planning easier?

Meal planning can save time, money, and stress when it comes to cooking. Here are some tips to make it easier:

• Set aside time each week to plan your meals for the upcoming week.
  • Take inventory of what ingredients you already have and build meals around them.
  • Include a variety of proteins, vegetables, and grains in your meals for a balanced diet.
  • Consider batch cooking or meal prepping to save time during the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stephaniem
Back