• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Counts to Keep Me "Active"?

In summary, customer orders such as cooking or catalog shows, fundraisers, individual orders, bridal showers, and online orders count towards the $200 needed to stay active. Personal orders such as supply orders, kit enhancement, samples, and purchases for our own business do not count. The Individual Performance Tracker on CC can help keep track of progress towards the $200 requirement, which is a rolling 2-month period and will change to $150 per month starting in March.
newyawksue
I'm not sure what counts and what doesn't. Obviously show, catalog, individual orders count. But do personal orders? Kit enhancement? supply orders? sample?

newyawksue said:
I'm not sure what counts and what doesn't. Obviously show, catalog, individual orders count. But do personal orders? Kit enhancement? supply orders? sample?

No, no, no, and no for the above bolded questions. Only orders from customers. So cooking or catalog shows, fundraisers, individual orders, bridal showers and online orders. Nothing that we're using for our business or buying for ourselves. Customer orders only.

Supply orders, kit enhancement, samples, personal orders do not count. You receive a discount when you make those purchases. What counts is your sales--things you get commission on. If you have a show of your own and make purchases, be careful and check the "commissionable sales"--that's what counts towards the $200 to stay active.

Ok, thank you. I figured that was the case, but then if that's true, I can't figure out why ... I SHOULD need the whole $200 to stay active, and I'm hearing that I only need $45, so I don't really know how that happened. (My director's assistant called me and told me that!? I'll have to call her back and ask.)

So glad to have chefsuccess. :)

What have you submitted so far? Have you checked on CC? Go to Consultant Incentives, then Track Your Progress, then Individual Performance Tracker. It will let you know where you are. If you just submitted a show, though, sometimes it takes a little while to show up there.Remember that it's $200 in a 2 month period. So between your December and January sales, it has to be at least $200. Then what you made in January will combine with Feb. and have to be at least $200, and so forth. It's every rolling 2 months. Of course, not to confuse you, this will be different starting March where every month you need $150. :)

What counts as "active" for Pampered Chef?

For Pampered Chef, any physical activity that gets your heart rate up and makes you break a sweat counts as being "active." This can include activities like walking, running, biking, dancing, or any other form of exercise.

Do everyday tasks count as "active" for Pampered Chef?

Yes, everyday tasks such as cooking, cleaning, and gardening can count as being "active" for Pampered Chef. As long as these tasks require movement and elevate your heart rate, they can contribute to your daily activity goals.

How long do I need to be "active" for it to count for Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef recommends aiming for at least 30 minutes of continuous activity per day to meet the minimum requirement for being "active." However, any amount of physical activity, no matter how short, can still count towards your overall activity goals.

What are the benefits of staying "active" with Pampered Chef?

Staying "active" with Pampered Chef can have numerous benefits, including improved overall health, increased energy levels, better sleep, and reduced stress. It can also help with weight management and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Can I track my "active" minutes with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a tracking system where you can log your daily activity minutes and set goals for yourself. This can help you stay motivated and on track with your physical activity goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Abrooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • NooraK