• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Best Food Brands at Safeway Markets?

In summary, the best food brand for baking supplies would depend on personal preference and budget, with some popular options being Wilton, Nordic Ware, and King Arthur Flour. For kitchen knives, top-rated brands include Wusthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, and Shun. Cuisinart, Calphalon, and T-fal are highly recommended for non-stick cookware, while brands like Pyrex, OXO, and Stasher are known for their eco-friendly and sustainable products. For kitchen gadgets and tools, OXO, KitchenAid, and Cuisipro are top choices for their functionality and style.
RMDave
Gold Member
Not sure if the brand is available nationwide. Its produced for (and by) Safeway markets (which also includes Vons, Pavilions, Skaggs, Krogers) and others in the corporate family.Eating Right™ products come in everything to family entrees, individual servings, breakfast cereals, and kid friendly foods.I find that I like most of them with my rating (1 being cardboard - 10 being our most beloved Keith's cooking) in the 7s and 8s. They're lower priced than name brands and taste better than those old plain wrap products.Any special brands or items that you heartily recommend to the group?

Attachments

• eating-right.jpg
    eating-right.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
I like Safeway products a lot. They're pretty high quality for a store brand.

OMG I sound like a salesman!

I love Ken's Steak House salad dressings! Especially, the Lite Creamy Caesar. I use it on the Chicken Caesar Salad pizza. So yummy!

I'm on WeightWatchers and I love Eating Right. The pasta sauces especially.
tastes better that my old jarred version.

Yes, I know I should/could make my own, but I'm the only one in the house that eats tomato sauce, soooo...

Marghi

I'll have to try the pasta sauce, Marghi - thanks.

I guess saying I like Safeway's cakes isn't quite appropriate for this thread, right? Or, that they're one of my favorite lunch spots, because their fresh made Signature Sandwiches are awesome?!

Otherwise, I don't shop at Safeway, because it's a whole town over from home. Close to work, but I work 1.5 hours from home, so not logistically sensible, especially for frozen products. Hmm, maybe a new use for the Cool & Serve!

Sarah your posted was totally appropriate. I agree about the Signature sandwiches.

Related to What are the Best Food Brands at Safeway Markets?

What is the best food brand for baking supplies?

The best food brand for baking supplies would depend on personal preference and budget. However, some popular and highly recommended brands by Pampered Chef consultants include Wilton, Nordic Ware, and King Arthur Flour.

Which food brand offers the best quality for kitchen knives?

Some top-rated food brands for kitchen knives include Wusthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, and Shun. These brands are known for their high-quality materials and durability.

What is the most recommended food brand for non-stick cookware?

Cuisinart, Calphalon, and T-fal are popular and highly recommended brands for non-stick cookware. These brands offer a variety of options for different budgets and cooking needs.

Which food brand is known for its eco-friendly and sustainable products?

Brands such as Pyrex, OXO, and Stasher are known for their eco-friendly and sustainable products. They offer reusable and durable alternatives to single-use plastic products.

What is the best food brand for kitchen gadgets and tools?

OXO, KitchenAid, and Cuisipro are top-rated brands for kitchen gadgets and tools. They offer a wide range of products that are both functional and stylish.

Back