• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Tips for Hosting a Successful Pampered Chef Open House?

In summary, to get people to attend your Pampered Chef Open House, send out invitations, use social media and word of mouth, and offer incentives. Serve a variety of Pampered Chef recipes as appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. Make the open house more interactive by incorporating games or activities involving the guests. Before the event, set up the space with necessary products and have catalogs and order forms on hand. Follow up with potential customers by sending personalized thank you notes and offering incentives for future shows or orders. Regularly following up can help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
laurieandjaffy
Gold Member
Hi! My name is Laurie. I live in east TN. I am a stay at home mom who started with Pampered Chef in November. I have 4 kids. Three girls ages 11, 9 and 6. My little boy is 4. He was born with a severe brain injury at birth and has cerebral palsy. He just spent a month in the hospital and almost died twice from aspiration pneumonia. He is a little blessing!
I am really looking forward to Pampered chef. I am having an open house in a few weeks. So far I have had only catalog shows. My husband works nights so I only have a few opportunities for cooking shows. I would appreciate any advice, etc.

Welcome aboard. Sounds like your plate is full!!

PC is great because it is as flexible as you'd like. Work when you want, or when you can.

Tips...tell everyone you know about your new business. It spreads like wildfire. You'll have shows around every new corner!

Best wishes!

WELCOME LAURIE!

I have several in my downline that just do catalog shows but the cooking shows are what will help you build up your business. Just like I tell my hosts, INVITE EVERYONE YOU KNOW THAT EATS!
Make sure you are inviting people for all different circles. i.e. church, kids teacher's, kid's classmates' parents, people you know through your child's sports, neighbors, family, friends (past or present). Refer to your original list of 100. If you didn't make one, start one now and start calling everyone. Maybe try and schedule a show on on of his days off or do all your shows now at your house. Hopefully his helps. Let me know if you need some more ideas! Best of luck to you!

laurieandjaffy said:
Hi! My name is Laurie. I live in east TN. I am a stay at home mom who started with Pampered Chef in November. I have 4 kids. Three girls ages 11, 9 and 6. My little boy is 4. He was born with a severe brain injury at birth and has cerebral palsy. He just spent a month in the hospital and almost died twice from aspiration pneumonia. He is a little blessing!
I am really looking forward to Pampered chef. I am having an open house in a few weeks. So far I have had only catalog shows. My husband works nights so I only have a few opportunities for cooking shows. I would appreciate any advice, etc.
Hi Laurie,

God bless you and your family!
You could do Saturdays only. Lots of consultants will not do shows on weekends. This is a perk for you. I actually have 2 Saturdays this month where I am doing 2 a days. I'll do a show at 11 am and then one at 3pm.
Yes, I will be tired, but i will have done 4 shows in 2 days. I like that.

1. How can I get people to attend my Pampered Chef Open House?

One of the best ways to get people to attend your open house is by sending out invitations. You can also spread the word through social media, word of mouth, and by asking friends and family to invite their friends as well. Offering incentives for attending, such as a free gift or discounts, can also help attract more guests.

2. What kind of food should I serve at the open house?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a wide variety of delicious recipes to choose from. It's best to offer a variety of appetizers, main dishes, and desserts to cater to different tastes. You can also incorporate some of the Pampered Chef products into the food, which can serve as a demonstration for potential customers.

3. How can I make my open house more interactive?

A great way to make your open house more interactive is by incorporating games or activities that involve the guests. For example, you can have a blind taste testing game using Pampered Chef products or a recipe guessing game. This will not only make the event more fun, but it can also showcase the products in a fun and interactive way.

4. What should I do to prepare for the open house?

Before the open house, make sure to set up your space with the necessary Pampered Chef products and ingredients. You can also have samples of the products for guests to try out. It's also important to have enough catalogs and order forms on hand for guests to take home. Additionally, make sure to have a plan for taking orders and processing payments during the event.

5. How can I follow up with potential customers after the open house?

Following up with potential customers after the open house is crucial for building a successful business. You can send a personalized thank you note to each guest, along with a catalog and order form. You can also offer incentives for booking a future show or placing an order. Regularly following up with these potential customers can help turn them into loyal customers in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kmz4480
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amy simpson