• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some successful places to host a Pampered Chef party?

In summary, Pampering a Business is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides resources and support for entrepreneurs to start or grow their own business. It includes training, mentoring, and access to a community of like-minded individuals. The cost to join the program is $159, which covers a starter kit and three months of online training and support. Prior business experience is not required, as the program is designed to help anyone succeed. The resources and support included in the program range from business strategies and marketing techniques to access to a community and a mentor. Existing Pampered Chef consultants are also welcome to join the program for additional support and resources, with the $159 fee waived.
StephsKitchen
I am going to try this... what places have you tried, or tried and had success? I know hair salons was mentioned, anywhere else?

Stephanie

Stephanie, read all the "Similar Threads" below. Many great ideas and discussions!

thanks for your help!

Stephanie

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have had success with hosting cooking parties at local community centers, schools, and even corporate offices during lunch breaks. These are great places to reach a larger audience and potentially gain new customers. I have also had success with hosting parties at my own home and inviting friends and family. Don't be afraid to think outside the box and try new places! Best of luck to you!

Related to What are some successful places to host a Pampered Chef party?

What is Pampering a Business?

Pampering a Business is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides resources and support for entrepreneurs looking to start or grow their own business. It includes training, mentoring, and access to a community of like-minded individuals.

How much does it cost to join the Pampering a Business program?

The cost to join the Pampering a Business program is $159, which includes a starter kit with essential business tools and products. This fee also covers your first three months of access to our online training and support platform.

Do I need to have prior business experience to join the Pampering a Business program?

No, you do not need to have prior business experience to join the Pampering a Business program. Our training and resources are designed to help anyone, regardless of their background, start and grow a successful business.

What kind of support and resources are included in the Pampering a Business program?

The Pampering a Business program includes access to our online training platform where you can learn about business strategies, marketing techniques, and product knowledge. You will also have access to a community of fellow entrepreneurs and a mentor who can provide guidance and support.

Can I still join the Pampering a Business program if I am already a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, current Pampered Chef consultants are welcome to join the Pampering a Business program to further develop their business skills and receive additional support and resources. The $159 fee will be waived for existing consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
K_Baker
Replies