• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What apps can boost my business success?

In summary, most people use apps to help with their day-to-day business. Some apps people use are Mileage Keeper, Gas Buddy, Dropbox, Neat Works, and Yelp!.
dannis
Hi everyone.. I was wondering what apps people use to help them succeed in their business? I want to download some apps that help me manage my day to day business..

I'm not a PC consultant anymore, but in my everyday life/business, I use something called Mileage Keeper to track fuel consumption and expense. It doesn't track your business mileage, I still record that in a book. (I haven't found a mileage tracker app yet that I like - I'm open to suggestions.)Another great one I like is called Gas Buddy. It finds gas prices at stations near your locations, also great if you need to find a rest room! Another app I use is called "Dropbox." It's like Cloud only it's free if you keep your file sizes down. Dropbox lets me access files from my computer with my iPhone, usually PDF's of one kind or another. I also have an app from my bank for cash management, including depositing checks by shooting them with the iPhone's camera and uploading them to the bank. That might be kinda impressive at a show, albeit, time consuming.One more product that I use on my PC for work - a lot - is called Neat Works. It came along with a Neat Scanner that I bought. I use it to scan reports, receipts and business cards. I scan my receipts that are business (or tax related, like drug receipts and the like) and Neat Works files everything into 1040 Schedule categories. At the end of the year, Neat Works creates reports of all my IRS data for my accountant.And just for fun on my iPhone, I use Yelp! on a daily basis.

KG, I use TripLog-GPS to keep track of my mileage. You can enter your destination manually or you can use the GPS. It is very easy to use. You can also record fuel expenses and any other car expenses and create reports as well :)

1. What apps do most people use for social media?

The most popular social media apps currently used by most people include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and TikTok.

2. What apps do people use for productivity and organization?

Some popular productivity and organization apps include Google Drive, Evernote, Trello, Dropbox, and Microsoft OneNote.

3. What apps do people use for fitness and health?

Some popular fitness and health apps include MyFitnessPal, Fitbit, Strava, Headspace, and Nike Training Club.

4. What apps do people use for entertainment and streaming?

Popular entertainment and streaming apps include Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Spotify, and YouTube.

5. What apps do people use for online shopping?

Some popular shopping apps include Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Target, and Etsy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies