• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Need a Nickname for Ourselves, Cheffers!

In summary, the Independent Pampered Chef Consultants came up with a nickname for themselves - Cheffer. They suggest "Cheffer" for singular and "Cheffers" for all of us. They are proud of their association with Pampered Chef and are excited for the upcoming PC Conference.
Cheffer in training :)

Jayne said:
You know I am really surprised that with all of you creative flyer and document makers that you haven't posted something to hang on all of our doors with our new name!:D So at least we would know where all the "Cheffers" were in the hotel we are staying in!! I would do it but I'm just learning how to do the creative computer stuff (and it takes me a long time)! I've been in an office running a program to long to know "creative"!! But I'll have plenty of time after June 30th, I gave them my notice Monday!! Yeaaaaah! No more 40 hours a week sitting in an office chair babysitting for a bunch of @&%$ &%$# that can't remember what they need until its too late!!:rolleyes:
Okay, whaddya think of this?

Attachments

• cheffer_door.pdf
    239.3 KB · Views: 432
Cute KG ;)

ha ha...kitchenguy!! Love it!:D

It will be on my door at the Palmer House at Conference 3!!!:D

Sorry I have been absent for awhile...been trying to spend more time on $$$ generating activities! (like phone calls!)

Hey KG,

Is that a self portrait??? No?? Okay in that case, it looks great but the maids in the hotel will think you are all strange!! Make sure you let them know that it is not garbage!!! Heck, for that matter......recruit them!!! They can be Cheffers too!!!

stephanieboyd said:
Hey KG,

Is that a self portrait??? No?? Okay in that case, it looks great but the maids in the hotel will think you are all strange!! Make sure you let them know that it is not garbage!!! Heck, for that matter......recruit them!!! They can be Cheffers too!!!
:p Bork! Bork! Bork! :p

Very nice...now just have to get all of my roomates to sign up to chefsuccess so that they know why I am putting a sign on our door!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
:p Bork! Bork! Bork! :p

LOL. My coworkers are looking at me funny, wondering why my face looks like I'm going to explode. So HARD to hold in laughter.

I Love It!!
The_Kitchen_Guy said:

AWESOME!! You'll know what room I'm in!!:D

KitchenGuy: Bork, bork, bork to you, too! :D I wanted to post that before I saw your post, but wasn't sure if anyone would get it! Its definately my style! I'm in Wave 2, too! Palmer House. Hopefully, we'll run into each other!

AJPratt said:
KitchenGuy: Bork, bork, bork to you, too! :D I wanted to post that before I saw your post, but wasn't sure if anyone would get it! Its definately my style! I'm in Wave 2, too! Palmer House. Hopefully, we'll run into each other!
I'll be the one wearing pants.

Pants.... Good thing you told me. Otherwise, you would just blend right in and no one would notice the MAN in the room!

AJPratt said:
What you should have said was, "I vunted tu pust thet beffure-a I sev yuoor pust, boot vesn't soore-a iff unyune-a vuoold get it! Its deffeenetely my style-a! I'm in Vefe-a 2, tuu! Pelmer Huoose-a. Hupeffoolly, ve'll roon intu iech oozeerm Bork! Bork! Bork!"

AJPratt said:
Pants.... Good thing you told me. Otherwise, you would just blend right in and no one would notice the MAN in the room!
I'm afraid that if I wore a skirt to conference, I might get kilt.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm afraid that if I wore a skirt to conference, I might get kilt.

Love the accent! Don't worry about getting kilt--- at conference, you're in a safe, loving envorinment. Its ok to be yourself. Just don't wear hosiery--its going to be July and way too hot.

AJPratt said:
Love the accent! Don't worry about getting kilt--- at conference, you're in a safe, loving envorinment. Its ok to be yourself. Just don't wear hosiery--its going to be July and way too hot.
You mean, I might get socked?

You are very funny! I must say goodnight! I'm sure I'll "see" you tomorrow!

AJPratt said:
It's not the kilt, it's the bagpipes.

Do you know the defintion of someone with "perfect pitch"?

That's someone who can pitch a set of bagpipes into a pond without hitting any of the ducks.

I love bagpipes! I'll try the perfect pitch line on some of my friends.

AJPratt said:
I love bagpipes! I'll try the perfect pitch line on some of my friends.
Some people substitute "accordion" in the line. Like this:

An accordion player was on his way to The Loop to meet with a music publisher. He was lucky enough to find a parking place on the street, and hurried off to his meeting. Suddenly, he remembered that his accordion was in the back seat and he had forgotten to lock his car! So he ran back as fast as he could, but it was too late! There were four more accordions in the back seat.

The OTHER website PC'ers are usingThe Cheffies....okay? HOW Poodleish does THAT sound....cheffies......

I'm a Cheffie You're a Cheffie?? nahhhh doesnt sound good.

Hmm we might wind up like the Sharks and the Jets at Conference lol
JUST KIDDING!

KG: Your shows must be a real whoot.

Kelley Sells said:
The Cheffies....okay? HOW Poodleish does THAT sound....cheffies......
We win. :D

Kelley Sells said:
The Cheffies....okay? HOW Poodleish does THAT sound....cheffies......
Sounds like a name for a dog or a cat, doesn't it?

Cat: Here, Cheffie, Cheffie, Cheffie! (Of course, it doens't matter what you name a cat, she isn't going to come, anyway.)

Dog: Sit, Cheffie! Down, Cheffie! Roll over, Cheffie!

Come to think of it, my last host pretty much had me rolling over and jumping through flaming hoops.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Cute! I hope my roomie will let me post it. Should there be something pinned on our tags too?

its_me_susan said:
Cute! I hope my roomie will let me post it. Should there be something pinned on our tags too?
I don't know how well that will shrink down, but I'll try it. A little scissor action and a glue stick and VIOLA! you can fiddle around. Wait a minute...

I mean, BOLLA! you can have some wine. Wait a minute...

I mean, VOILA! you can have something on your badge.

I am proud to be a cheffer!! I can't wait for conference. This will be my second year to go. I wouldn't miss it. I am in the first session. I am new to this site. I love it!!! I don't know what I did without it!! Any tips for using this site?

Tracy Graham
[email protected]

WAVE 1
Palmer House Hilton

Last edited:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Back