• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Meet and Greet in Wisconsin: Interested?

In summary, the conversation was about the possibility of a MnG for the WI cheffers. They were considering a local meet-up and wondered if anyone else had done something similar before. Some people expressed their interest, while others mentioned their availability and potential conflicts. One person suggested a specific location and activities, but also mentioned that it may require some expense. The conversation also briefly touched on the topic of ethanol plants in the area.
pcchris
Silver Member
Dianevill and I were briefly conversing the possibility of a MnG for the WI cheffers...I "know" of a few of you...would anyone be interested in that? Just putting the idea out there...obviously it wouldn't be for a while...whaddya think? We're in all different NC waves, so we thought it'd be cool to try a local one. Has anyone else ever done this before? Not just WI, but anywhere? (I'm not trying to exclude anyone...IF it happens and you're able to come from other states, that'd be cool!) What say you? Anyone interested?

Sure - as long as it's not in Ashland in February.

And...I know who WON'T be there!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
And...I know who WON'T be there!

Who?!?!??!?!?!?!?

And, no I don't think it'll be in Ashland!!

Will have to wait and see where everyone is, and kind of centrally locate it, if possible.

I'll be in Madison September 9 (my sister and BIL are in an Ironman Triathlon there that day). If it's then, I'll join you!

chefann said:
I'll be in Madison September 9 (my sister and BIL are in an Ironman Triathlon there that day). If it's then, I'll join you!
That's good since we're all coming apart.

I'm in WII live about an hour north of Eau Claire and 2 hours south of Superior.
Amy:)

Anyone else? I know there are a LOT of you out there...or are you just not interested? (maybe you're at conference)

Oh. Have fun THERE!

Are they growing lots of fuel? ;)

pcchris said:
Oh. Have fun THERE!

Are they growing lots of fuel? ;)

Oh... don't get him started on that... for KG's "thoughts", check out his blog.

I read his blog....that's why I asked!! :D

I am in Tomah (west central WI). There is a Jellystone Campground/Resort in a neighboring community (Warrens). We are the heart of cranberry country. If we do this the very beginning of October, families could come stay at Jellystone in either the new lodge/hotel or villas can be rented and sleep up to 12 people. There is an indoor waterpark - good for ALL ages of kids - and I can set up an extra-curricular event to help everyone learn about cranberries. The first two weeks of October is when cranberry harvest is in full swing. My husband manages a cranberry receiving station in Warrens, and there is also a Cranberry Discovery Center that will help people learn about the history of the industry. The only down side with the Jellystone thing is it would cost the family money to stay. If people aren't interested in that, there are other options around here for meeting places and we could still do the cranberry tour. Of course, I would also have cranberry recipes for everyone! Any opinions?

Ethanol plants are springing up around here like dandelions in a new subdivision. There is such irony in ruining a good cornfield for an ethanol plant. What a waste of good farmland.

I just saw an interesting segment about WI on "The States" on History Channel.
moo...

So tell me more about this meeting... I will be in WI again August 11-13 and come up there at least once a year (the August trip will be the third time since March). If I can be there I will.

I have a full summer, but will see...

July 27-29 - visitors by me
Aug 3-6 in Racine for a wedding
Aug 18-19 people up by me

But I will see where it fits in with me...

chefann said:
I just saw an interesting segment about WI on "The States" on History Channel.
moo...
Well, moo you.

What is the event for "Attention Wisconsin Cheffers!!"?

The event is a special cooking demonstration and product showcase specifically for Pampered Chef consultants and customers in the state of Wisconsin.

When and where is the event taking place?

The event will be held on Saturday, September 12th at the Wisconsin Convention Center in Milwaukee.

Can anyone attend the event?

Unfortunately, this event is only open to Pampered Chef consultants and customers in the state of Wisconsin. However, we do hold similar events in other locations that may be open to a wider audience.

Is there a cost to attend the event?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $25 per person to attend the event. This fee covers the cost of materials and food samples provided during the demonstration.

How do I register for the event?

You can register for the event through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service line. Space is limited, so we encourage you to register as soon as possible!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jendill
Back