• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warranty Info for this Product: What We Know

In summary, the warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship for the specified product, including parts and components that may break or malfunction during normal use. The duration of the warranty varies depending on the product and does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, accidents, improper use, alterations or modifications. To make a warranty claim, contact customer service with proof of purchase. The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and is not transferable to a different owner.
PChefAbey
Does anyone know the warranty info on this product? Its not lifetime was it or was it a lifetime warranty at one time or another.

Thanks

Only lids are lifetimeOnly the lids have a lifetime warranty but not the pans. The pans have a 2 year warranty. I am not sure how that would work since they are discontinued but I'm sure we will be seeing those pans in the outlet sometime in the future.

Debbie

if they have more in the warehouse(which I'm sure they do) they will replace them with the same thing within the warranty period.

for reaching out! Our products come with a limited lifetime warranty, which covers any defects in materials or workmanship. If you have any specific questions about a certain product's warranty, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and I'd be happy to assist you further. Happy cooking!

Related to Warranty Info for this Product: What We Know

1. What does the warranty cover?

The warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship for the specified product. This includes any parts or components that may break or malfunction during normal use.

2. How long is the warranty valid?

The length of the warranty varies depending on the specific product. Please refer to the product information or packaging for the exact duration of the warranty.

3. What is not covered under the warranty?

The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, or damage caused by accidents or improper use. It also does not cover any alterations or modifications made to the product.

4. How do I make a warranty claim?

If you believe your product is covered under warranty, please contact our customer service team and provide proof of purchase. They will guide you through the process of making a claim and assist with any necessary repairs or replacements.

5. Is the warranty transferable?

The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and is not transferable to a different owner. If you received the product as a gift or purchased it from a third-party seller, you may not be eligible for warranty coverage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
larry Leisuresuit
  • tinat51796
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • christinaspc