• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wty on Knives With White Sharpener?

In summary, the warranty on knives with the white sharpener is a lifetime warranty. To sharpen these knives, simply place the blade in the desired slot and pull it through the sharpener towards you. The white sharpener can be used on any type of knife and does not require any special tools. However, it is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed and dried before storing.
gailz2
Gold Member
I had a man ask me about the good knives we used to sell with the white sharpeners--the tip on his broke and he wants it replaced for free--thinks there is a lifetime warranty--any ideas on this? We don't sell it any more.

Yes, those knives do have a lifetime guarantee. Have him call (or call for him) Home Office at 888-OUR-CHEF.

Thanks, Noora.

What is the warranty on knives with the white sharpener?

The warranty on knives with the white sharpener is a lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, Pampered Chef will replace the product for free.

How do I sharpen my knives with the white sharpener?

To sharpen your knives with the white sharpener, simply place the blade in the desired slot and pull the knife through the sharpener towards you. Repeat this action until you achieve the desired level of sharpness.

Can I use the white sharpener on any type of knife?

Yes, the white sharpener is designed to be used on any type of knife, including straight edge, serrated, and even ceramic knives.

Do I need any special tools to use the white sharpener?

No, the white sharpener does not require any special tools. It can be easily used by anyone without any additional equipment.

Is the white sharpener dishwasher safe?

No, the white sharpener is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash the sharpener with soap and water and dry thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Jasmine
  • PChefPEI
  • Products and Tips