• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Host a Pampered Chef Party in Scottdale, PA?

In summary, To find a consultant who sells Pampered Chef products near Scottdale, PA, you can use the "Find a Consultant" tool on their website. You can also order products online through a consultant's personalized website. If you want to host a party with a consultant in Scottdale, PA or become a consultant yourself, you can reach out to them directly or use the "Find a Consultant" tool. Special offers and discounts may also be available from a consultant in Scottdale, PA, so be sure to check their website or contact them for more information.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
My cousin's friend is interested in hosting an in-home PC party & asked me to be her consultant. DH & I just started a new business & I honestly don't have the time to do an in-home show right now. My loss is your gain- so is there anyone near Scottdale, PA that would like to do a show? :D

Darn, I'm about 4 hours away. Lancaster County, PA. ;)

babywings76 said:
Darn, I'm about 4 hours away. Lancaster County, PA. ;)

Shucks! On another note, I have family in Lewistown. Not sure how close it is to you, but I can't image it's too awful far!

Google maps says it's 1 hr. 50 min. away. :)

I'll do it! That's only a little over an hour from me.

Perfect! Do you have a fb page? Or is there another way you'd like to contact her?

I can do it too if you need a backup!

Glad you found someone because I was almost desparate enough to ask how far she is from Pittsburgh, which is about 90 minutes or so from me.

Darn wish I had seen this earlier. I'm only 20 minutes away!

I live in Weedville, up by DuBois. Never heard of it!

Related to Want to Host a Pampered Chef Party in Scottdale, PA?

1. How can I find someone who sells Pampered Chef products near Scottdale, PA?

You can use our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. Simply enter your location and it will provide a list of consultants in your area.

2. Is there a way to order Pampered Chef products online from someone in Scottdale, PA?

Yes, you can order products online through our consultants' personalized websites. Just search for a consultant near Scottdale, PA on our website and click on their website link to browse and order products.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with someone in Scottdale, PA as my consultant?

Absolutely! Our consultants in Scottdale, PA would be happy to host a party for you. You can either contact them directly or use our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website to reach out to them.

4. I'm interested in becoming a consultant in Scottdale, PA. How can I get started?

That's great! You can visit our website and click on the "Join My Team" button to learn more about becoming a consultant. You can also reach out to a consultant in Scottdale, PA to get more information and support.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts available from a consultant in Scottdale, PA?

Yes, our consultants often have special offers and discounts for their customers. You can either contact a consultant in Scottdale, PA directly or check their personalized website for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kimmie2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • ChefBeth2