• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Swap Denim Apron for PC Shirt: Right Size for You?

In summary, the "Want to Exchange/Swap With Me?" feature is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to swap products from their personal inventory with each other. To participate, consultants must be registered with Pampered Chef and join the official Facebook group. Any product currently available for purchase can be exchanged, but it is important to communicate and agree on the value of the products to ensure fairness. There are also rules and guidelines to follow when using this feature, such as only exchanging currently available products and adhering to company policies and procedures.
jrstephens
I would like to swap my denim apron for a PC shirt. Anyone want to swap with me?

I would need a size Large shirt or medium if it ran big.

B U M P I N G

1. What is the "Want to Exchange/Swap With Me?" feature?

The "Want to Exchange/Swap With Me?" feature is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to connect with each other and swap products from their personal inventory. It allows consultants to exchange products they may not need or want for products they do want, without purchasing them from the company.

2. How do I participate in the "Want to Exchange/Swap With Me?" feature?

To participate in the "Want to Exchange/Swap With Me?" feature, you must first be a registered consultant with Pampered Chef. Then, you can join the official "Want to Exchange/Swap With Me?" group on our consultant-only Facebook page. From there, you can post what products you have available for exchange and what products you are looking for.

3. Can I exchange any product through "Want to Exchange/Swap With Me?"

Yes, you can exchange any product that is currently available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. However, please note that discontinued or retired products may be more difficult to find for exchange.

4. How do I make sure the exchange is fair for both parties?

Before finalizing an exchange, it is important to communicate with the other consultant and come to a mutual agreement on the value of the products being exchanged. This can be based on the retail price, consultant cost, or a combination of both. It is also recommended to exchange products of similar value to ensure fairness for both parties.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for using the "Want to Exchange/Swap With Me?" feature?

Yes, there are a few rules and guidelines to follow when using the "Want to Exchange/Swap With Me?" feature. These include only exchanging products that are currently available for purchase, communicating clearly and honestly with the other consultant, and respecting each other's time and offer when negotiating an exchange. It is also important to adhere to the policies and procedures of Pampered Chef and the Facebook group when participating in this feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Judybabe
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cbord