• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

T-Shirts and Visor for Sale - Medium

In summary, the T-Shirts and Visor are available in size medium and are made of 100% cotton. They are also machine washable, but it is recommended to wash them in cold water and tumble dry on low heat. Unfortunately, these items cannot be customized with your own design. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the T-Shirts and Visor within 30 days for a full refund, as long as they are in their original condition and packaging.
twinkie10
Gold Member
I have a couple of PC shirts and a PC visor for sale. All three are in good condition. I don't see any stains or tears in them. The shirts are a size medium.

$5 for each item. Shipping will be the cheapest way possible. If you are interested, PLEASE pm me your zip code. Thanks.

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 443
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 424
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 416

What sizes are available for the T-Shirts and Visor?

The T-Shirts and Visor are available in size medium.

What material are the T-Shirts and Visor made of?

The T-Shirts and Visor are made of 100% cotton.

Are the T-Shirts and Visor machine washable?

Yes, the T-Shirts and Visor are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

Can I customize the T-Shirts and Visor with my own design?

Unfortunately, these T-Shirts and Visor are pre-made and cannot be customized with your own design.

What is the return policy for the T-Shirts and Visor?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the T-Shirts and Visor within 30 days for a full refund. Please note that the item must be in its original condition and packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies