• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to buy PC money bag, consultant planner, and black notebook?

P
pampered Ruth
I am cleaning up a bit. I have one PC money bag for sale, one unused consultant planner for 2009 and the black notebook that stands up . You can use it at your shows and put pics in it. PM or e-mail me for prices. Can all go for one price or separately. Thanks!

My new consultant got a 2008, so I'd like your 2009 calendar. I'm checking Monday to see if they can send her one. (if still available) If not I'd like to buy yours.

If anyone is interested, i still have these items, I can send a pic if you e-mail me.

I am interested in the money bag, please PM me a price? Thanks!

im interested in all items! pm or email please

Thanks , all items are spoken for!

Related to Want to buy PC money bag, consultant planner, and black notebook?

1. What items are included in this sale?

The items included in this sale are one PC money bag, one unused consultant planner for 2009, and a black notebook that stands up and can be used for shows and storing pictures.

2. Can these items be purchased together or separately?

The items can be purchased together at a discounted price or separately at individual prices. Please contact the seller for more information and pricing options.

3. What is the condition of these items?

The PC money bag and consultant planner are both unused, while the black notebook has been lightly used but is still in good condition. The seller can provide more specific details and pictures upon request.

4. How can I purchase these items?

You can purchase these items by contacting the seller through private message or email. They will be able to provide you with more information and arrange for payment and shipping.

5. Are there any other details about these items that I should know?

The seller has mentioned that the black notebook is designed to stand up and can be used for displaying photos or information at shows. They may be able to provide more details or pictures upon request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • jbenjamin