• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Book More Parties with Ease? Try This Proven Script!

M
mistym
when you do your 3 calls a day to booking leads and they all come up with no's....

siiiiiiigggggghhhh

just venting is all...ho hum...one last call and thats it for me tonight...

M

Misty - that's o.k. - I got no new shows booked yet today either...but seeds planted...

You made the effort - yeah you!!!!

Things may change for them later...call again in a few weeks...

I haven't gotten any bookings for like, 3-4 days. I'm starting to lose hope.

What do you all say when you make the calls? I need to get some shows!!!

M,
I dislike hearing No's, too. However, I have a sheet of 100 no's and I just cross them out and move on. It's all a numbers game in this business.

Remember, Nancy Jo and all the top people in PC had to hear a lot of no's to get where they are.

So, just take a break for a couple minutes or a half hour and get back on the phone.

Are your "no's" ~

~ no NEVER

or

~ No, not right now?

If you're not asking this durng your call, you may be missing out on a booking LEAD. Remember, these calls are LEADS, not definite bookings. Leads are what you want. So if you're not asking the above, you may be missing out on calling them at a later date for the secured date. If they say no, not right now...I'll ask them if I can call back in a few months.

Ginny

Hey, I got a great tip from my upline... when you make the calls, have post cards or mini catalogs in a pile, stamped ready to go. If you miss someone address a post card to them with a little note. I actually got a call back on one of the mini cattys.

AJPratt said:
Hey, I got a great tip from my upline... when you make the calls, have post cards or mini catalogs in a pile, stamped ready to go. If you miss someone address a post card to them with a little note. I actually got a call back on one of the mini cattys.

That is a great suggestion! I like that!:D

I thought it was a great idea when she shared it. She's very successful, so whatever she says I do. LOL (I am not worthy)

when i do these calls, i try to do more than 3 especially if i get no's or answering machines. is it possible for you to bump it up a little until your calendar looks better? i was doing up to 20/day to get my spring calendar looking good and it paid off!

Anne...do you mind sharing what you might write on a postcard? This is a really good idea - I get a LOT of answering machines so I'm going to try this!

This is what I say when I call and I get an answer...
Hi Mary this is Julie with the Pampered Chef.. How are You? (my voice is happy) I am doing great and I just had to call you because we have our new products out and I know you want this new trifle bowl and I want you to have for free oh and we also have the salad spinner so no more wet lettuce or berries. You know May is whip cancer month you and the guests can get the pinkie stuff only in May so here are the dates I have open...what night can I bring fun to your door?
INstead of...
the some old blah stuff may have been saying...try what I say and see what happens... You can use different products but it works. I am always booked!

Related to Want to Book More Parties with Ease? Try This Proven Script!

What is the "Want to Book More Parties with Ease? Try This Proven Script!" technique?

The "Want to Book More Parties with Ease? Try This Proven Script!" technique is a script that has been tested and proven to be effective in booking parties with ease. It involves using specific language and strategies to overcome objections and persuade potential leads to book a party with you.

Why should I use the "Want to Book More Parties with Ease? Try This Proven Script!" technique?

This technique has been tried and tested by many successful party planners and has been shown to be effective in booking more parties. It can help you save time and energy by providing a structured and proven approach to booking parties.

How do I use the "Want to Book More Parties with Ease? Try This Proven Script!" technique?

To use this technique, you should first familiarize yourself with the script and practice it until you feel comfortable with it. When making your calls to booking leads, use the script as a guide and adapt it to each individual lead. Be confident and genuine in your approach.

What if I get a lot of "no's" when using the "Want to Book More Parties with Ease? Try This Proven Script!" technique?

It is normal to receive some rejections when using any technique. The key is to not get discouraged and continue using the script. It may take some practice and adjustments, but eventually, you will see an increase in the number of parties you book using this technique.

Are there any other tips for using the "Want to Book More Parties with Ease? Try This Proven Script!" technique?

Yes, it is important to remember that communication is key. Make sure to listen to the potential lead's concerns and address them in a respectful and understanding manner. Also, be sure to follow up with leads who initially said no, as they may change their mind after some time has passed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • avelissar