• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want Some Bracelet Links and a Chance to See Amazing Rings?

In summary, Carolyn found an old PC bracelet with charms and is willing to part with it for $0.41. She has one with "diamond dust" charms that she got from her husband in high school and never wears, as well as one with charms from her wedding set that she will never trade in.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I was just cleaning out a closet and found I still have my PC bracelet with a buncha charms - I have the stockpot, the chef's hat, the heritage home and the rect chillzane...along with 19 blanks...enough to fit a very large wrist. Oh - and it's all in the original little black velvet pouch...anyone interested? Make an offer! I am easy :)

Um Carolyn, your supposed to take out the blank ones and put in the ones w/ the design on them.
Are you aware of that?

Chozengirl said:
Um Carolyn, your supposed to take out the blank ones and put in the ones w/ the design on them.
Are you aware of that?

Yeah - it's not my style of jewelry so I never wore it.

Ooh- ooh- I know that I didn't earn them, but I'd love to have a few that I don't already have.Don't shoot me, everyone. :)

I have some too...As some of my fellow "larger boned" consultants can possibly relate too... I got my bracelet when I signed on and it was too tight for my wrist.

So a friend of mine gave me a whole additional bracelet of blanks. I wouldn't mind sharing the links I have leftover if someone needs them. I will put them into an envelope for $0.41.

Let me know, it's just sitting here collecting dust. :rolleyes:

ann , I am with you. I wasn't around to earn them and since I am simply charming :)
I would love to have whatever is left.
Let me know, it would make me proud wearing your accomplishments!
now if I can just get your ruby ring.......
:D
Hee hee!

Anybody got a tennis bracelet they want to part with yet?

katie0128 said:
Anybody got a tennis bracelet they want to part with yet?

I have one with what I affectionately call "diamond dust" (yes they are that small) that I got from my husband in HS before he could afford the 4 carat wedding set. Never would part with it but never wear it either.

MGG said:
I have one with what I affectionately call "diamond dust" (yes they are that small) that I got from my husband in HS before he could afford the 4 carat wedding set. Never would part with it but never wear it either.

4 carat - ouch! I guess I live in another world. I ended up paying for my own wedding rings because my hubby was already a missionary at a Christian camp and couldn't afford a ring. (I let him pick them out though! :) )

I'm sure your set is absolutely gorgeous!

janetupnorth said:
4 carat - ouch! I guess I live in another world. I ended up paying for my own wedding rings because my hubby was already a missionary at a Christian camp and couldn't afford a ring. (I let him pick them out though! :) )

I'm sure your set is absolutely gorgeous!
We dated a while before getting married so he had LOTS of time to save up. He totally shocked me--no wonder he was broke for weeks beforehand.

MGG said:

I am just hoping Marisol is in wave 2 so I can see her amazing rings! I am a HUGE diamond fan!! :) Or maybe just a fan of huge diamonds?? LOL

dannyzmom said:
I am just hoping Marisol is in wave 2 so I can see her amazing rings! I am a HUGE diamond fan!! :) Or maybe just a fan of huge diamonds?? LOL

It never hurts to look and dream. I admit I do once in awhile. (Although I'd NEVER trade mine in).

There is a person I work with that makes her hubby trade her set in about every 7 years for an upgrade...

janetupnorth said:
It never hurts to look and dream. I admit I do once in awhile. (Although I'd NEVER trade mine in).

There is a person I work with that makes her hubby trade her set in about every 7 years for an upgrade...

My wedding set is actually a stone from a piece of my grandmother's jewelry...my DH had a setting made for it. I will never trade it in :)

What I'd really love from the Simply Charming is the watch insert. I wore my bracelet all the time. Everyday. I had so many customers and random people ask me about it. I would still be wearing it today if my then 2 year old didn't take it. Everything that is mine she feels she should be able to play with.

dannyzmom said:
You guys are so funny. I will be at there Wave 2:) I can't wait. Now remember I said, the entire set is 4 carats, it's not one 4 carat stone. I lucked out with the wedding band--my husband did not realize that if you custom make & design the engagement ring the wedding band has to be custom made to fit:)

Last edited:

1. What are bracelet links?

Bracelet links are small decorative pieces that can be attached to a bracelet to add visual interest and customization. They come in a variety of designs and materials, such as metal, enamel, and rhinestones.

2. How do I attach bracelet links?

Attaching bracelet links is simple and requires no special tools. Most bracelet links have a small hook at the top that can be easily inserted into the chain or link of the bracelet. Some may also have a clasp that can be opened and closed to attach them.

3. Can I mix and match different bracelet links?

Yes, absolutely! One of the great things about bracelet links is that you can mix and match different designs and styles to create a unique and personalized bracelet. You can also add more links or remove them as you please.

4. Are bracelet links only for bracelets?

No, bracelet links can be used for a variety of purposes. They can also be attached to necklaces, anklets, keychains, and even used as zipper pulls on bags or jackets. The possibilities are endless!

5. How do I care for my bracelet links?

To keep your bracelet links looking their best, avoid exposing them to harsh chemicals or excessive moisture. It is also recommended to store them in a dry and clean place when not in use. If needed, you can gently clean them with a soft cloth and mild soap.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Jill
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Jill
  • ktraceyk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefamanda