1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: VISA Card for New Recruits

1. Trish in Texas

Trish in Texas Member Gold Member

Where is the link on CC for the $50 Visa Card recruits are supposed to get? OR, did I just imagine this?

Trish in Texas
    Independent Consultant

2. PCCHeather0506

PCCHeather0506 Member Silver Member

I think we're just getting that...not the recruits themselves. They get the two pieces of stoneware free when they qualify in 30 days

3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Thanks for posting this- I was wondering something about this today... I was thinking, do we only get the gift card if they qualify in 30 days? Or just for recruiting in July and August? I believe the flyer didn't specify that they had to qualify in 30 days for us to get the giftcard, but though that was unusual as that's how most of the promotions work...

Aug 24, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

All current promos are on the same page as the Host and Guest specials.

Aug 24, 2009
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/rp_09jul_aug_recruiter.pdf

Fine print at the bottom of the 3rd page:

Aug 24, 2009
  6. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

They have to qualifty with $1250 in sales within their first 30 days to get the Visa gift card.

Aug 24, 2009
  7. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Aha. Thanks Laurie! Figured I must have missed that somewhere! Otherwise HO might go broke giving us all gift card for our new recruits this summer, lol.

Aug 24, 2009
Have something to add?