1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Visa gift card recruiting promotion

1. nene960

nene960 Member

I recruited during the July/August recruiting promotion. My recruit qualified 3 days before her 30 day deadline. How long should it take to get my visa gift card???? They are usually really fast at sending out stuff earned during promotions.

Oct 9, 2009
  2. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I'm not sure. My recruit signed on August 31 & qualified on September 27th. I haven't received one yet but I'm patiently waiting. :)

3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

My recruit submitted her $1250 on her 30th day on September 21st, and I'm still waiting.

Oct 9, 2009
  4. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

I called yesterday about my recruit who qualified on Sept 20th and she said it was issued but not shipped. I had one qualify in Aug and I got that one quickly.

Oct 9, 2009
  5. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

I received mine about 3 days ago. I didn't even realize I qualified. She signed Aug 11st and qualified in her first 30 days....heck she did it in 2 shows I think! lol So it took lets say 2-3 weeks to get it once she qualified! :)

Oct 9, 2009
Have something to add?