• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vendor Opp. Danbury, Ct 3/3 & 3/4

In summary, the Vendor Opp. event in Danbury, CT on March 3rd and 4th is open to the public and anyone can attend. It will feature a variety of vendors and exclusive discounts and promotions from Pampered Chef. No tickets are required and there will be cooking demonstrations and workshops hosted by Pampered Chef consultants.
chefkeri
Hi,:)
Trying to coordinate and share a space in Danbury, Connecticut; March 3 & 4th

Times: 10 - 1 $100; 1 - 5 $140; 5 - 9 $140 for both Saturday & Sunday.

6 slots available; will give you preference, but first come/serve
My display w/ entry box; you get entries/bookings/recruits from your time slots
8 x 10 space, indoors, busy mall, over 90K last year, lots of parking, handicap accessable

Must know and have your $$$ no later than Sunday 1/14 12:00. Will accept Paypal if you are from out of area; but wish to travel. Happy to answer an questions as best I can. Will ask for outlet; but still in prelim stage. Thanks!

just to bump... any takers???

bumping again... looking for 1 or two more interested. :)

vendorwhere is it going to be held in Danbury ?

How far is that from Worcester, MA (I live in Northborough)

You may have to google Danbury CTIt is going to be held in the Danbury Fair Mall; exit 3 off I84 in the old Filene's store. I think we are probably 2 1/2 +/- hours from that part of MA.

Maybe you should type in Backus Avenue, Danbury, CT 06811 for exact amount of time & directions.

Thanks for looking!:D

Last chance :) I have to let the coordinator know this week. I'd hate to miss this great opportunity! Feel free to email me directly. Thanks

Related to Vendor Opp. Danbury, Ct 3/3 & 3/4

1. What is the location and date for Vendor Opp. Danbury, Ct 3/3 & 3/4?

The Vendor Opp. event in Danbury, CT will take place on March 3rd and 4th. The exact location will be announced closer to the event date.

2. Can anyone attend the Vendor Opp. event in Danbury, Ct 3/3 & 3/4?

Yes, the event is open to the public and anyone can attend. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend.

3. What can I expect to find at Vendor Opp. Danbury, Ct 3/3 & 3/4?

Vendor Opp. is a great opportunity to shop from a variety of vendors and discover new products from Pampered Chef. You can also expect to find exclusive discounts and promotions at the event.

4. Do I need to purchase tickets for Vendor Opp. Danbury, Ct 3/3 & 3/4?

No, there are no tickets required for this event. You can simply show up during the designated event hours and enjoy shopping and browsing.

5. Will there be any cooking demonstrations or workshops at Vendor Opp. Danbury, Ct 3/3 & 3/4?

Yes, there will be cooking demonstrations and workshops hosted by Pampered Chef consultants throughout the event. These are a great opportunity to learn new recipes and techniques using Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lauradahl
Back