• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegetarian Green Chile Fritatta - Perfect for Parties!

In summary, to make the Vegetarian Green Chile Fritatta, you will need eggs, milk, green chiles, shredded cheese, bell peppers, onions, and seasonings. You can also prepare it ahead of time and reheat before serving. Any type of cheese can be used, and a different type of pan can also be used, but cooking time may vary. This recipe makes 8 servings and can be cut into smaller pieces for larger groups. Leftovers can also be refrigerated for future meals.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
A copy of the "Green Chile Fritatta"? I wanted to send it to a host as an option. She's vegatarian. Doesn't have chicken though? It has been a few years (maybe 2) since I've done this one for a party.

Thanks in advance!

It was part of a theme show, so maybe it's still behind CC?

Thank you Deb. It most certainly was there! I looked in the Season's Best area and they've (finally) updated that. I did not remember it being a theme recipe though. Thanks for the tip!

You're welcome!

Hi there! I'm happy to help with your request for the Green Chile Frittata recipe. It's a delicious option for vegetarians and I'm sure your host will love it. Just a heads up, this recipe doesn't include chicken, but it's still packed with flavor and I'm sure it will be a hit at the party. Happy cooking!

Related to Vegetarian Green Chile Fritatta - Perfect for Parties!

What ingredients do I need to make the Vegetarian Green Chile Fritatta?

To make the Vegetarian Green Chile Fritatta, you will need eggs, milk, green chiles, shredded cheese, bell peppers, onions, and seasonings such as salt and pepper. You can also add other vegetables or protein sources to customize the fritatta to your liking.

Can I make the Vegetarian Green Chile Fritatta ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the fritatta ahead of time and reheat it before serving. Simply cover the fritatta with foil and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. When you are ready to serve, reheat in the oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.

Can I use a different type of cheese in the Vegetarian Green Chile Fritatta?

Absolutely! While the recipe calls for shredded cheese, you can use any type of cheese you prefer. Some popular options include cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a Mexican blend. You can also experiment with different flavors such as pepper jack or feta.

Can I make the Vegetarian Green Chile Fritatta in a different type of pan?

Yes, you can use a different type of pan to make the fritatta. However, keep in mind that the cooking time may vary depending on the size and shape of the pan. It is recommended to use a 9-inch pie dish or a cast iron skillet for best results.

How many servings does the Vegetarian Green Chile Fritatta recipe make?

This recipe makes 8 servings. If you are serving the fritatta as part of a larger meal or as an appetizer, you can cut it into smaller pieces to serve more people. Leftovers can also be refrigerated and enjoyed for breakfast or lunch the next day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg