• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using the 'Directory': Experiences & Advice

In summary, to access the Directory on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Directory" link in the top navigation menu. The Directory contains a comprehensive list of all Pampered Chef products, including current and discontinued items, with descriptions, images, prices, and customer reviews. However, it is not possible to purchase products directly from the Directory. To leave a review for a product, click on the product and go to the "Reviews" section. The Directory is regularly updated, but it is recommended to check with your consultant for the most current information.
nikked
Gold Member
A couple of months ago, there was a section in the "Directory", and we (my AD and I) are going to start using these this month with our teams (we meet together).

I was wondering if anyone here has been using these. What are you doing with them? What are you putting in them? How have they been received by your team?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Just a "bump"...anybody have any thoughts or advice on these? Thanks!

I don't know what you're talking about, but I would love to hear more!

oh I remember goal bags, let me see if I still have to docs about it

Attachments

• goalbags.pdf
    100.3 KB · Views: 557
I know my director uses them when she has brand new consultant, she puts the info in their new consultant folder... when they meet to get the starter kit (my director keeps like 5 in her garage at all times)

I don't know how well they work or not - sorry

Related to Using the 'Directory': Experiences & Advice

1. How do I access the Directory on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the Directory on the Pampered Chef website, simply click on the "Directory" link located in the top navigation menu. This will take you to the main Directory page where you can browse and search for specific items.

2. What can I expect to find in the Directory?

The Directory contains a comprehensive list of all Pampered Chef products, including current and discontinued items. You can find product descriptions, images, prices, and even customer reviews in the Directory.

3. Can I purchase products directly from the Directory?

No, the Directory is a resource for browsing and researching Pampered Chef products. To make a purchase, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or place an order through a party link.

4. How can I leave a review for a product in the Directory?

To leave a review for a product in the Directory, simply click on the product and scroll down to the "Reviews" section. Click on the "Write a Review" button and follow the prompts to leave your rating and feedback.

5. Is the information in the Directory accurate and up-to-date?

Yes, the Directory is regularly updated with the latest product information and prices. However, some discontinued items may still appear in the Directory for reference purposes. It is always best to check with your consultant for the most current information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies