• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using the "Big Fat Flipper" for Delicious Kabobs!

In summary, the jumbo turner is a handy tool for those who have difficulty handling large skewers or cooking meats on the grill. It can be used for various tasks, such as picking up food items, as a paddle, or as a stone for making burgers. It is also good for entertaining guests, as it can be used for various tasks.
Harrle
Just thought I would share how I used the "big fat flipper"... The other night I made kabobs on the new PC skewers and since I loaded them it was hard to turn them over and get them off the grill (even with the BBQ mitt & the silicon mitt) so I took the Jumbo turner and scooped them up and off the grill - slick!

Leea:cool:

Hey that's cool. I had a party a couple of weeks ago, and the hostess had one hanging in her kitchen by the stove. She said it doubles as a paddle when her kids are bad!

That is too funny! If I was ever threatened with that thing I would have never acted up as a kid!

jenniferlynne said:
Hey that's cool. I had a party a couple of weeks ago, and the hostess had one hanging in her kitchen by the stove. She said it doubles as a paddle when her kids are bad!

I have also mentioned that it can be used as a paddle and it's aero dynamic design with the holes prevents (wind) resistance with the swing! Ouch!

I had a gentleman want one so he could use it to clean his mower!

I know this is not about the jumbo turner, but I made the Citrus Shrimp Skewers last week. I used the Chef's Tongs to pick them up off the grill. It worked great too. I just grabbed the skewers by the chefs hat. Worked like a charm.

I recently discovered pizza on the grill and find the jumbo turner fabulous for that!

I actaully had to buy two because my husband didn't like me taking it our for shows. So now he has his own. I always joke and say "Take a look at this... PC isn;t just for girls!"

AJPratt said:
I actaully had to buy two because my husband didn't like me taking it our for shows. So now he has his own. I always joke and say "Take a look at this... PC isn;t just for girls!"

Isn't it true that men like anything when they jumbo-size it. LOL, always wanting something bigger and better than someone else. I laughed the first time I saw the jumbo turner up close, I thought it was hilarious. But I would have loved it forever ago when I was left alone at my job to watch a fish that was on the smoker, I told my boss, never again is he to put a fish on the grill, but if he did he had to stay with it, lol.

I did the BRU event and people went nuts over it!

My DH thought it was stupid until I caught him trying to flip a rack of ribs with two little flippers and not succeeding!

I do not have the "lift and serve", so, i use my Jumbo Turner to do the job. I took a big cookie of the large round stone with it the other day! and get this- it was my DH's idea to use it for that!!!

I got a catalog show because the host wanted the turner!

My FIL refuses to use it because he has always used a fork! No wonder his burgers are always so dry.....ack!

Related to Using the "Big Fat Flipper" for Delicious Kabobs!

What is the "Big Fat Flipper" and how does it work?

The "Big Fat Flipper" is a versatile kitchen tool designed specifically for making delicious kabobs. It features a long handle and a wide, flat surface with evenly spaced slots to hold skewers in place. To use it, simply place your kabobs on the surface and flip them all at once with ease.

Can I use the "Big Fat Flipper" for other dishes besides kabobs?

Yes, you can! The "Big Fat Flipper" can also be used for grilling vegetables, seafood, and even meat. Its large surface area allows you to flip multiple items at once, making it a convenient tool for any grilling situation.

Do I need to oil the "Big Fat Flipper" before using it?

No, you do not need to oil the "Big Fat Flipper" before using it. The non-stick surface is designed to prevent food from sticking, making it easy to flip your kabobs without any added oil or grease.

How do I clean the "Big Fat Flipper" after using it?

The "Big Fat Flipper" is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a sponge. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

Is the "Big Fat Flipper" heat resistant?

Yes, the "Big Fat Flipper" is heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it suitable for use on both gas and charcoal grills. However, we recommend using caution and not leaving it on a hot grill for an extended period of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
shano
  • Chefstover2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
NooraK