1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Uplines ...

1. pcjenr

pcjenr Novice Member

Has anyone ever been backstabbed by an upline? :eek: If so, how was it handled / addressed? Your advise is most helpful (and of cousre I'm not asking for names, etc.) Thank you!

Apr 9, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Nope! My upline is great.

3. MORFIA

MORFIA Advanced Member Gold Member

there are ethical expectations---and there are those without ethic- Whatever the situation if do not want it repeated I would ask your sales leader for help---They will keep a secret if you choose to not do anything-about it--

Good luck=

Apr 9, 2009
  4. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

It wasn't my upline, but I did get an email from a Director thanking me for an order she got because I left my catalogue somewhere.

Apr 9, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

Why did she even bother to call you? That is tacky!!!

6. dancedivine

dancedivine Member

I'm confused.... You left your catalogue somewhere, and someone else got an order off it? How does that work exactly...?

Apr 9, 2009
  7. BlessedWifeMommy

Chances are, seeing the catalog reminded the customer to call her consultant (the director) to place an order.

8. troggt

troggt Member

or she could have just gone on the general PC site online and the order was given to the nearest director

Apr 9, 2009
  9. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

Yes. That's how it happened.

Apr 9, 2009
  10. BlessedWifeMommy

I've always wondered if my self promotion was getting other consultants sales. I think it you know this type of situation happened to another consultant, the last thing that should be done is to call it out the the consultant. It just isn't nice.

11. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

I can let go of the fact that my newsletters and other self promotion has lead to sales in the area, but to CALL the person??? Tacky isn't a strong enough word in my opionion.

As a Director I could never imagine doing this. I have had some conversations with my downline and one in particular loved coming back to tell me every complaint that she had heard from former hosts, etc. I finally had to mention in a round about, polite way that I really didn't need to know this information. I believe I once grew so frustrated, I mentioned a little of what I heard about her...it stopped!!! My point is, sounds like your Director is not thinking of others and how her actions of calling you would result in unnecessary hard feelings.

Apr 10, 2009
Have something to add?