• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Show to $1000: Learn How Anyone Can Edit This

In summary, Boy was asking how he could display a $1000 show rather than a $500 show and was trying to figure out how to do it. Kathy said that she had created a PDF of page 1 of her show and that it would work. Boy asked if he could change the big numbers, like the $90 and the 25% and Kathy said that she could. Boy also asked if she could change the big numbers, like the $90 and the 25% and Kathy said that she could.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
To reflect a $1000 show rather than a $500 show?

Attachments

• bookingcouponswd%282%29[1].doc
    246 KB · Views: 408
Boy - all that flashing this early in the morning!!

I can't post - too large to do from work...but I right-clicked on the image on the first page and it gave me an option to Edit Picture. Then you can go in and change the amounts. I have Word 2003 and it let me.

But why would you want to... are you giving them this as extra's on top of the host benefits they already get? Because these amounts are correct for our current host program....$90 free, 25%, 2 half priced....just wondering

I created a pdf of page 1 incase you couldn't edit it. What a file. The fist time I tried to create a pdf it crashed my Word.

Attachments

• bookingcouponswd_1000.pdf
    62.4 KB · Views: 419
chefcharity said:
But why would you want to... are you giving them this as extra's on top of the host benefits they already get? Because these amounts are correct for our current host program....$90 free, 25%, 2 half priced....just wondering

Because these numbers are based on a $500 show - my show average is well over $500 so I don't want to tell my guests they'll only be getting $90 in free products when in reality they get way more than that.

kam said:
Boy - all that flashing this early in the morning!!

I can't post - too large to do from work...but I right-clicked on the image on the first page and it gave me an option to Edit Picture. Then you can go in and change the amounts. I have Word 2003 and it let me.

I am trying but I can't figure out how to do it.

Aha! The images are grouped. If you right click and Un-Group the pictures, then click away from them, you'll be able to select the individual elements and edit them.

Nevermind, that isn't going to work like I thought it would. Each of the letters is a separate image or auto-shape, so you can't just type to change it...

Once I chose Edit Image, it opened up in a picture editor and I was able to change "5" to "10". Each of the typed lines is in it's own little text box.

I could edit that part too, but the bigger letters for the FPV and % off are individual characters.

I think I got it...it's not centered on the page (the groupings kept messing up when I tried to do that) but I think it will work.

Kathy

Attachments

• Booking Coupons.doc
    839.5 KB · Views: 762
kam said:
Once I chose Edit Image, it opened up in a picture editor and I was able to change "5" to "10". Each of the typed lines is in it's own little text box.

But, what about changing the big numbers, like the $90 and the 25%?

Kathy! THANK YOU!!!
This is such a wonderful forum - you are all so helpful!!
xoxo

dannyzmom said:
But, what about changing the big numbers, like the $90 and the 25%?

Haha - I get it now!! I thought you were just changing the sales requirement - Now as I re-read your first post - I get that you needed the host rewards changed. SORRY!

Ok, so it was bugging me that I couldn't edit it, so I re-created in PowerPoint, and saved as PDF. Does this work?

Attachments

• Coupons.pdf
    516.3 KB · Views: 681
kam said:
Haha - I get it now!! I thought you were just changing the sales requirement - Now as I re-read your first post - I get that you needed the host rewards changed. SORRY!

Me too...sorry. Didn't realize you were changing the WHOLE thing!! haha! Completely understand now... it was early when I asked that question at the beginning of the thread! Good idea!:)

I am stupid - what are you going to do with these. How will you present them?

What is the "Upgrade Your Show to $1000" program?

The "Upgrade Your Show to $1000" program is a training program designed for Pampered Chef consultants to learn how to increase their show sales to $1000 or more. It provides tips and strategies for hosting successful shows and increasing sales.

Who can participate in the "Upgrade Your Show to $1000" program?

Any Pampered Chef consultant can participate in the "Upgrade Your Show to $1000" program. It is open to all consultants regardless of their level or experience.

What is included in the "Upgrade Your Show to $1000" program?

The program includes an online training course, live webinars, and access to a private Facebook group where consultants can share tips and support each other. It also includes downloadable resources and worksheets to help consultants implement the strategies.

How much does the "Upgrade Your Show to $1000" program cost?

The cost of the program varies, depending on your level as a consultant. However, it is a one-time fee and there are no additional costs or subscriptions required.

How long does it take to see results from the "Upgrade Your Show to $1000" program?

The program is designed to provide actionable tips and strategies that can be implemented immediately. Results will vary for each consultant, but many have seen an increase in show sales within the first month of participating in the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • Rule77
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies