• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Holiday Flyers with Specials and Coupons

T
tpchefrebecca
I loved the flyer with coupons and I updated it for the holidays. I am also printing the specials for the next 3 months on the back so that when they leave with it they can remember why they are booking a show.

The specials are a guest wish list so there are two pages. For that I print it in b/w. otherwise I print in color.

Attachments

• Fair slip with coupons 2.doc
    905.5 KB · Views: 759
  • Microsoft Word - Guests Wish Lists with Specials 2.pdf
    201.5 KB · Views: 738
These are great!! Thanks so much! I have abooth coming up soon and may use these. Thanks again!!

Amanda

tpchefrebecca said:
I loved the flyer with coupons and I updated it for the holidays. I am also printing the specials for the next 3 months on the back so that when they leave with it they can remember why they are booking a show.

The specials are a guest wish list so there are two pages. For that I print it in b/w. otherwise I print in color.

These are fantastic, Rebecca. Is there any way you can post the guest list flyer in just Microsoft word and not using Adobe?
I would appreciate it. I don't do booths much but I do have one coming up and this would be fantastic.
Thank you for sharing!:)

Nice job!

I'm in Portland too. Nice to "meet" you!

Thanks! I have two holiday fairs coming up in early November and these will both be great!

baychef said:
These are fantastic, Rebecca. Is there any way you can post the guest list flyer in just Microsoft word and not using Adobe?
I would appreciate it. I don't do booths much but I do have one coming up and this would be fantastic.
Thank you for sharing!:)

I will email it to you. I couldn't upload it here because the file is too big.

I am so glad you like them :) I get tons of great stuff from here!

Hello,

Those flyers are really neat. How did you make the one with the up coming specials on there?

I have a craft sale this weekend and would like to make something like that for me.

Thanks,
Dawn

thank you!!

Cool! Thanks for sharing. I think I'll be able to, um, borrow those in the near future. :)

That's awesome!! I have a fair in 2 weeks & think I may have to borrow it.

Thanks ladies for the compliments. The recipe w/ coupon was borrowed from here and the specials I created from and idea my hospitality gave me, so thanks to them these flyers were a hit!

I hope they help you too!

Thanks for great fair recipe/coupons!Wow! Just printed a bunch of these out for my fair on Saturday!

I'm brand new, and hope these will help me book lots of shows before my qualification time is up!

BRAVO!

Lorian Rivers
Port Richey, FL

Rebecca,

Could you please email me the Word version of the Guest Wish lists also?

I'd love to use that at my fair tomorrow!

Lorian Rivers
Welcome To My Personal Web Site
WOOHOO! Just got my site up today!

Thanks for sharing!

Ann R.

Great ideas!! I roo would love a copy of the wish list/specials!!

pcemilynenid said:
Great ideas!! I roo would love a copy of the wish list/specials!!

Please email me so I can send you the Word file for this flyer. It is too big to upload onto CS.

Thanks!

Related to Updated Holiday Flyers with Specials and Coupons

1. What are the specials and coupons featured on the updated holiday flyer?

The updated holiday flyer includes both specials and coupons for the next 3 months. The specials are a guest wish list and are featured on two pages. The coupons are for various discounts and promotions.

2. Why did you update the holiday flyer?

I updated the holiday flyer to make it more attractive and relevant for the holiday season. By including the specials and coupons, I wanted to encourage customers to book a show and take advantage of the deals offered.

3. What is the purpose of printing the specials on the back of the flyer?

The purpose of printing the specials on the back of the flyer is to remind customers why they should book a show. By having the specials readily available on the flyer, customers can easily refer to them and be reminded of the value they will receive.

4. Do you print the flyer in color or black and white?

The flyer is printed in both color and black and white. The specials, which are a guest wish list, are printed in black and white for easier readability. The rest of the flyer is printed in color to make it more visually appealing.

5. Can customers use both the specials and coupons on the same booking?

Yes, customers can use both the specials and coupons on the same booking. The purpose of including both is to provide customers with multiple options for discounts and promotions. However, some restrictions may apply, so it is best to check the terms and conditions listed on the flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies