• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update: Squeezable Dips in Decorator Bottles

In summary, the Squeezable Dips in Decorator Bottles are available in five flavors: Creamy Ranch, Zesty Guacamole, Smoky Chipotle, Tangy BBQ, and Sweet Chili. The bottles are reusable and can be washed and refilled with any dip or dressing. They can also be used for other condiments, and can last up to 7-10 days when refrigerated after opening. The bottles are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I did two dips at my show on Saturday... made a pimento cheese dip, put it in the EAD and then loaded a DB with it and they put it on crackers. I also did a dill dip and they squeezed that into cherry tomato halves. THANK YOU to EVERYONE who gave me suggestions. They all loved the ideas and also the peanut butter idea for kids ... one guest even called me later that day to say thanks for giving them such creative uses for something that she saw as a seldom use item. I sold 2 sets... and prior to Sat. I've only sold 2 since I began...

WTG. I was wondering if you could use the decorator bottles for the bbq sauce on the aloha pizza/ I dont have them so i dont know if that would work or not.

I don't see why not. It is thinner than icing, so you would not want to squeeze too much or you would have it everywhere, but it should work.

I also you my second set for painting shirts. You could use them for spackling, too.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your show was a success and that you were able to showcase the versatility of our products with those delicious dips! It's always exciting to see guests get creative and come up with new ways to use our products. And congratulations on those two sets sold - that's fantastic! Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

1. What are the different flavors available for the Squeezable Dips in Decorator Bottles?

The Squeezable Dips in Decorator Bottles come in five delicious flavors: Creamy Ranch, Zesty Guacamole, Smoky Chipotle, Tangy BBQ, and Sweet Chili.

2. Are the Decorator Bottles reusable?

Yes, the Decorator Bottles are reusable and can be washed and refilled with your favorite dip or dressing.

3. Can I use the Decorator Bottles for other condiments besides dips?

While the Decorator Bottles are specifically designed for dips, you can also use them for other condiments such as ketchup, mustard, or mayonnaise.

4. How long can the Squeezable Dips last in the Decorator Bottles?

The Squeezable Dips can last up to 7-10 days in the Decorator Bottles when refrigerated after opening.

5. Are the Decorator Bottles dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Decorator Bottles are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies