• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Reminder: Version 3.0.21 or Higher Required on Consultant's Corner

In summary, "Pay No Attention...." is a line of kitchen gadgets and tools sold exclusively by Pampered Chef. These products feature innovative designs and high-quality materials, backed by a satisfaction guarantee. They can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant, with opportunities for discounts and free products. To maintain "Pay No Attention...." products, hand wash with warm, soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
.... to that yellow box on Consultant's Corner, especially if you've updated once or twice already.

I called the tech support number and they said that since I have Version: 3.0.23 I don't need to apply updates. It needs to be 3.0.21 or higher.

Just saving everybody another lenghty update!

Did they tell you why it keeps appearing?

Thanks for passing this on. I did this the other day and didn't understand why I had to do it again. It was a long download too about 10 minutes or more.

Wow, 10 minutes? It takes me 5 hours! haha Thanks for posting that. I was dreading another download/upload - whatever!

It takes a lot longer with dial-up I guess. Even my DSL took over an hour the first couple of times. Glad to know that ignoring it at this point is the correct thing to do! LOL!

Ya took me only 5 minutes but I have fios...

Of course I may be the only one, but if not.....I had to do the update 3 times!!!!! It would take one time, work, then I'd have to reboot my computer so it would work again. Of course I had calls to Tech Support each time. The third call the lady said my computer really isn't up to supporting P3....well I told her I never had a problem til 2 weeks ago when Tech Support came out with a new update which messed up a TON of consultants updates. She just said "oh yeah but..." So I did a defrag, saved my P3 to my desktop per her instructions, and rebooted the computer. It works, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it stays good.

Related to Update Reminder: Version 3.0.21 or Higher Required on Consultant's Corner

1. What is "Pay No Attention...."?

"Pay No Attention...." is a line of kitchen gadgets and tools designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient. These products are exclusively sold by Pampered Chef.

2. What makes "Pay No Attention...." different from other kitchen gadgets?

The "Pay No Attention...." line features innovative designs and high-quality materials that are specifically chosen to make cooking tasks hassle-free. These products are also backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee.

3. Where can I purchase "Pay No Attention...." products?

You can purchase "Pay No Attention...." products exclusively through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts available for "Pay No Attention...." products?

Pampered Chef offers various promotions and discounts throughout the year, including discounts on "Pay No Attention...." products. You can also earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party or by becoming a consultant.

5. How do I care for and maintain my "Pay No Attention...." products?

Each "Pay No Attention...." product comes with specific care instructions, but in general, they can be hand washed with warm, soapy water and dried thoroughly. Some products may also be dishwasher safe. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils on these products to ensure their longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • chefann