• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Magicjack Mystery: Reviews, Savings, and Comparison to Skype

In summary, the commercial for this product looks intriguing and people who have had a phone service from their cable company may be interested in switching to this new product. It is not like Skype, as it is a different phone service. The product is also cheaper than other options.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
I've started to see lots of commercials for this. Has anyone purchased this? Know anything about it? Is it like Skype?

It looks intriguing. I have my current phone service through our cable company and will go up next month after the introductory period.

Anytime I can save money...that's a good thing :)

I just saw this the other day too, haven't heard anything about it as far as reviews. Would be interesting to know though.

GeorgiaPeach said:
I've started to see lots of commercials for this. Has anyone purchased this? Know anything about it? Is it like Skype?

It looks intriguing. I have my current phone service through our cable company and will go up next month after the introductory period.

Anytime I can save money...that's a good thing :)

Is it Comcast? Call them and tell them you want the intro rate back. I just called and they reinstated it for me. :D

DebbieJ said:
Is it Comcast? Call them and tell them you want the intro rate back. I just called and they reinstated it for me. :D

Nope, Cox. I had a 3 month intro rate, then it goes up.

I just got majic jack at the begining of June! I like it. The only thing was I had to change my number but it gave me a reason to contact my customers! The other thing I don't like is that if your screen saver turns on or the energy saver turns your monitor off after so long your phone will not ring! You have to enable those settings on your computer. Aside from those things it's nice and cheap too!

I just signed with ACN, which is like Vonage, Skype, etc. I love it so far. And it's only $23.99 a month (less than Vonage). I, too, had to change my phone #...a bit of a pain, since I now have to get new magnets for my car, new stamps for my literature and make sure EVERYONE know the new #.

Related to Unlocking the Magicjack Mystery: Reviews, Savings, and Comparison to Skype

What is the Magicjack Mystery?

The Magicjack Mystery refers to the popular VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service provided by the company Magicjack. It allows users to make phone calls through their internet connection at a lower cost than traditional phone lines.

Are there any reviews for Magicjack?

Yes, there are many reviews for Magicjack available online. You can find reviews on websites like Amazon, CNET, and PCMag. Additionally, you can ask friends or family members who have used Magicjack for their personal experiences.

How does Magicjack compare to Skype?

Magicjack and Skype are both popular VoIP services, but they have some key differences. While both offer cheap calling rates and features like video calling, Magicjack is primarily a phone service while Skype also offers messaging and file sharing capabilities. Additionally, Magicjack requires a physical device to use, while Skype is a software program that can be used on multiple devices.

What are the savings with Magicjack compared to traditional phone lines?

The savings with Magicjack can vary depending on your individual calling habits and location. However, on average, users can save up to 50% or more on their phone bills by using Magicjack instead of traditional phone lines.

Can I use Magicjack internationally?

Yes, Magicjack can be used internationally. However, there may be additional fees for international calls and you may need a different adapter to use it in certain countries. It's best to check with Magicjack's customer service or website for more information on using the service internationally.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SKwong
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies