• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Uncovering the Truth Behind Jamberry: A Director's Surprising Career Change

In summary, "What The... Jamberry?" is a game that combines elements of Jamberry nail wraps and challenges players to create unique designs. To play, each player needs a set of nail wraps and a nail file. The game consists of rounds where players create designs and are judged for points. No special nail art skills are needed and the game can be played with a group. It can be purchased online or in select retail stores.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I just found out another director friend has step down from being a director to sell Jamberry. Really stickers for nails :yuck:! She was an advanced director and an elite seller. What is going on here?

Less stress????

I can't even imagine :) but I know sometimes top sellers like to get in on the ground floor of a new company. Just imagine how many $10 nail shields you would have to sell....

I keep seeing Jamberry in this FB vendor group I'm in. I never cared enough to see what it really is. She could have gotten burnt out from PC and decided to do something new. Or is that me I'm talking about ;)

Yes, but burned out or not it is still direct sales. You have to make the phone calls and do the shows and support the team. And all you have are a sheet of $15 stickers for your nails. I am sorry I just don't see the appeal.

What is "What The... Jamberry?"

"What The... Jamberry?" is a fun and interactive game that incorporates elements of Jamberry, a popular nail wrap brand. It challenges players to create unique designs using Jamberry nail wraps and compete against each other.

How do you play "What The... Jamberry?"

To play "What The... Jamberry?", each player will need a set of Jamberry nail wraps and a nail file. The game consists of a series of rounds where players have a set amount of time to create a design using the nail wraps. The designs are then judged by the other players and points are awarded. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.

Do I need to be good at nail art to play "What The... Jamberry?"

No, you do not need to be good at nail art to play "What The... Jamberry?" The game is meant to be fun and anyone can participate. Plus, the nail wraps make it easy to create professional-looking designs without any special skills.

Can "What The... Jamberry?" be played with a group?

Yes, "What The... Jamberry?" is designed to be played with a group. The more players, the more fun it will be. It's a great activity for parties, girls' nights, or any get-together.

Where can I purchase "What The... Jamberry?"

"What The... Jamberry?" can be purchased online through the official Jamberry website or through a Jamberry consultant. You can also find it in select retail stores that carry Jamberry products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • almondfarm