• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uline Clear Frosty Die Cut Bags

In summary, The Uline Clear Frosty Die Cut Bags have dimensions of 9 inches width by 12 inches length, with a 2.5 inch bottom gusset. They are also food-safe and can be customized with a logo or design. Each pack contains 100 bags and they are also recyclable.
amerrigan
THESE ARE SOLD
Around 230 Uline Clear Frosty Die Cut Bags. 7x3 1/2x 10 1/4 "
3.5 MilStill in box they were shipped to me in. We are getting ready to move and I dont want to move them! Check out the link to the product on Uline's website:
Clear Cub Frosty Die Cut Bags S-11546 - UlineWill sell for $50 including shipping OBO

Last edited:
What did you use them for?

I purchased them for gifts. I also was giving a little gift to every hostess in a bag as well as anyone that booked a show (at shows) or that I recruited. I just dont have the time to put that much into a small gift now.

Hi Andrea,

I would be willing to purchase 1/2 of them? I do not need 230 ~ but I could manage 115 ...

Just a thought - if you do not sell them as a whole

~Gina

1. What are the dimensions of the Uline Clear Frosty Die Cut Bags?

The dimensions of the Uline Clear Frosty Die Cut Bags are 9 inches width by 12 inches length, with a 2.5 inch bottom gusset.

2. Are these bags food-safe?

Yes, these bags are made with food-safe materials and are suitable for packaging snacks, baked goods, and other food items.

3. Can these bags be customized with a logo or design?

Yes, these bags can be custom printed with a logo or design. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

4. How many bags come in a pack?

Each pack of Uline Clear Frosty Die Cut Bags contains 100 bags.

5. Are these bags recyclable?

Yes, these bags are made from recyclable plastic and can be recycled with other plastic bags at designated recycling centers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • frozenchef