• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ugh - Now I Know Why People Hire Web Designers...

In summary, a web designer can improve your website by creating a visually appealing and user-friendly design, optimizing it for search engines, and ensuring it is responsive on all devices. A good website design is one that is visually appealing, easy to navigate, and effectively communicates your brand and message. While it is possible to design your own website, hiring a professional can save time and result in a higher quality design. The cost of hiring a web designer varies depending on factors such as complexity and customization. It is important to regularly update your website to stay relevant and competitive, and a web designer can provide ongoing maintenance and updates or teach you how to do so yourself.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Have spent the better part of the holidays redesigning my newsletter website... have been in business for 2-1/2 years without a major redesign so it was long overdue...

In case you are wondering if the PWS are worth it, I can tell you it is MUCH easier than designing your own. You don't realize how much effort it takes to make sure every link works, and everything lines up properly...

Anyway, if you'd like to take a peek, it's http://www.tastytidbits.net. Any feedback would be appreciated :) Happy Holidays!

Your link to the January specials isn't working - word or PDF.

Okay, fixed it... try it now...

Looks great!

Overall, it looks great. There's some weirdness I'm seeing in Firefox - as soon as I get my paint program to open back up, I'll send you a screenshot.

That's not Mozilla... it's just the way the page is written. I'm having some trouble with my CSS... it wants to revert back even though I change the font size... but I will keep fighting with it until I figure it out.

Good luck. There was a time I knew the ins and outs of HTML and CSS, but I made the conscious decision to give up - there's too much new in the design world these days and it was just a hobby anyway. Web design is a pain.

Beautiful New home page Joy! Great job!

Joy, it looks GREAT!

I don't use your newletter service (actually, I don't use the one I subscribed to either :thumbdown: ) But I LOVE :love: LOVE :love: LOVE your DYLAB Flyers :love: They are fantastic :chef: I feel like I should pay you something for that service alone!

They look great Joy!! The website looks Fantastic! I love your pricing quotes!

1. How can a web designer help improve my website?

A web designer can help improve your website in several ways. They have the expertise and knowledge to create a visually appealing and user-friendly design that will keep visitors engaged and interested. They can also optimize your website for search engines, making it easier for potential customers to find you. Additionally, a web designer can ensure that your website is responsive and functions properly on all devices, improving the overall user experience.

2. What makes a good website design?

A good website design is one that is visually appealing, easy to navigate, and effectively communicates your brand and message. It should have a clean and organized layout, with clear calls to action and relevant content. A good design also takes into consideration the target audience and their needs, ensuring that the website is user-friendly and meets their expectations.

3. Can I design my own website without hiring a professional?

While it is possible to design your own website without hiring a professional, it may not be the most effective or efficient option. Web designers have the skills and experience to create a high-quality website that meets your specific needs and goals. They can also save you time and stress by handling the technical aspects of website design, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business.

4. How much does it cost to hire a web designer?

The cost of hiring a web designer can vary depending on several factors, such as the complexity of your website, the level of customization required, and the experience and location of the designer. It is best to discuss your specific needs with potential designers to get an accurate quote. Keep in mind that investing in a professional web design can ultimately save you time and money in the long run.

5. Do I have to constantly update my website after it is designed?

It is important to regularly update your website to keep it relevant and engaging for visitors. This can include adding new content, updating information, and making design changes. A web designer can provide ongoing maintenance and updates for your website, or they can teach you how to make updates yourself. It is important to regularly review and update your website to stay current and competitive in the online market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• michellelinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PampChefJoy