• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turbo Tax 2020: Who's Using It and What Version?

In summary, Turbo Tax 2020 is used by individuals and families for filing personal income taxes. The main difference between versions is the complexity of tax situations they can handle. It is not suitable for businesses. It is available for both Mac and PC, as well as an online version. Additional fees may apply for certain features, but the base price includes federal tax filing and customer support.
Admin Greg
Staff member
anyone using turbo tax this year? if so, what version?

Standard version here. Already got our refunds 2 weeks ago. :)

We used the home and business version. Waiting on our return, anytime now.:love:

what is the difference between the home and business versions?

I think the business one has more detailed forms. If you usually fill out Schedule C (that's what the rest of us around here use for PC), it's included in the Home version, no need to pay extra for the business version.

chefann said:
If you usually fill out Schedule C (that's what the rest of us around here use for PC), it's included in the Home version, no need to pay extra for the business version.

REALLY! I didn't think it was. I'll have to look extra close. That could save us several dollars.

chefjeanine said:
REALLY! I didn't think it was. I'll have to look extra close. That could save us several dollars.

I filed home version with schedule C as well.

chefann said:
I think the business one has more detailed forms. If you usually fill out Schedule C (that's what the rest of us around here use for PC), it's included in the Home version, no need to pay extra for the business version.

For me, I buy it for the piece of mind and knowing New York State, there is probably a few more hoops of fire we need to jump through!!

I have the deluxe version. I am filing now...:(

1. Who is typically using Turbo Tax 2020?

Turbo Tax 2020 is used by individuals and families who need to file their personal income taxes.

2. What is the main difference between the different versions of Turbo Tax 2020?

The main difference between the different versions of Turbo Tax 2020 is the complexity of tax situations they can handle. The basic version is suitable for simple tax returns, while higher versions can handle more complex tax situations such as investments and rental properties.

3. Can businesses use Turbo Tax 2020?

No, Turbo Tax 2020 is designed for personal tax filing only. Businesses should use a different tax software specifically designed for their needs.

4. Is Turbo Tax 2020 available for both Mac and PC?

Yes, Turbo Tax 2020 is available for both Mac and PC users. There is also an online version that can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.

5. Are there any additional fees for using Turbo Tax 2020?

There may be additional fees for certain features, such as filing state taxes or using Turbo Tax's live expert assistance. However, the base price for the software includes federal tax filing and access to customer support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinNC
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • lkspeir
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • cewcooks