• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try Out This Amazing Service - See What You Think!

During the trial period you can have up to 100 email addresses. After the trial period, you will need to pay if you want to continue using the list-building tool.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Has anyone ever used this service? I'm in the trial period and am loving the ease of creating the emails as well as the whole service. I love that I can see who has opened my emails as well as track clicks on my links and so forth. I will be signing up at the beginning of the month. If anyone wants to try it, email me and I'll send you an invitation to test it out.

I am not sure what it is but it sounds quite a bit like our customer connection on our PWS's...I am hoping they'll announce an enhancement at Leadership that we will be able to see who has clicked and who has deleted...

I love Ritas newsletters she shares with all for FREE every month, but I do love the idea of knowing who is reading my newsletters every time!
How much is the service per month?

It is free if you have less than 100 people. $15 a month for 101-500 email addresses - unlimited amount of emails you can send. And if you have more than 500 people on your emailing list, woohoo! There are other subscription fees for more than 500. Let me know if you need those numbers.

Do you have a URL? I can't seem to find it via google...

www.constantcontact.comI can forward an email to you that I sent out to my customers as well as one I sent out to my cluster. Let me know.

dannyzmom said:
I am not sure what it is but it sounds quite a bit like our customer connection on our PWS's...I am hoping they'll announce an enhancement at Leadership that we will be able to see who has clicked and who has deleted...

I also wish that they would update Customer Connection to allow us to write our own emails. It never fails that what I want to say isn't a part of their choices.

cmdtrgd said:
www.constantcontact.com

I can forward an email to you that I sent out to my customers as well as one I sent out to my cluster. Let me know.
Ive signed up for this service, but yet have used it. Can you fwd me an emil just so I can check it out? I use incredimail, myself.

thechefofnorthbend said:
Ive signed up for this service, but yet have used it. Can you fwd me an emil just so I can check it out? I use incredimail, myself.

Darby - I sent you a few. Have you signed up and paid or just signed up for the free trial?

Please send me the emails as well--what is the difference between constant contact and incredimail--cost & features?

Marisol
[email protected]

I sent you some examples.

I use this every month to send my newsletters. My customers love how professional it looks and how easy it is to read. It does take up a couple of hours of your time if you want to have really spiffy looking newsletter, but I say it is worth it. I have been using it for months. However I refuse to pay for it, and forward it to other customers who are not on the regular subscription list.

Constant Contact pricingI just went to their website (constantcontact) and noticed this:

Important! Your free account with Constant Contact will continue after the 60-day trial period if you have 50 or fewer subscribers in your account. You can continue to use the list-building tool for FREE! This will remain free until your list grows to over 50 email addresses, then we will invite you to start paying for the service.

During the trial period you can have up to 100.

Thought you might be interested in this fact. I don't use them but my mailing list is over 50 and I don't want to pay.

Related to Try Out This Amazing Service - See What You Think!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and cooking accessories.

How does the "Try Out This Amazing Service - See What You Think!" service work?

This service allows you to try our products before making a purchase. You can host a cooking party or attend one hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant to see and use our products in action.

Is there a cost for this service?

No, there is no cost for hosting or attending a cooking party to try out our products. However, if you decide to purchase any products, you will need to pay for them.

What are the benefits of using this service?

This service allows you to experience the quality and functionality of our products before making a purchase. It also gives you the opportunity to ask questions and get tips and recipe ideas from a Pampered Chef consultant.

How can I schedule a "Try Out This Amazing Service - See What You Think!" session?

You can schedule a session by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant directly or by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature to connect with one in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies