• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting TT April Version A Email Issue | Hi Joy

In summary, "Tt April Version a" is a new product line from Pampered Chef that offers innovative and multi-functional kitchen tools designed to simplify cooking and meal prep. It is unique from other Pampered Chef products in its incorporation of advanced technology and versatile designs. Some popular items in the line include the Quick Slice Mandoline, Silicone Steamer, and Quick Cooker. "Tt April Version a" products can only be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or the website, ensuring top-notch service and support. Special deals and promotions are often available, especially during the initial launch period.
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
Hi Joy - when I try to email TT version A to myself, it says it was sent, but I never receive it ... this has never happened before. Usually the show up in my email almost instantly. :) I checked my account email & it's correct.

Thanks!!

It could be network traffic... every once in awhile, people find they have a delay in receiving it... and then they get a flood of the 3 or 4 they kept requesting all at once.Let me know if it doesn't show up within a day and I'll try to forward it from my end manually.

I've tried to request it several times for the past week or so ... :(

Hmmm... have you tried contacting MSN to see if they have any info? I am in your safe sender list?I just tried to send it from the admin side of the site... let me know....

I didn't get it, and I usually don't have any problems. I will check my safe sender emails. ;)

what email address should I use?

I got it! For some reason you were under my JUNK!! ???

Related to Troubleshooting TT April Version A Email Issue | Hi Joy

What is "Tt April Version a"?

"Tt April Version a" is a new product line from Pampered Chef that features kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

How is "Tt April Version a" different from other Pampered Chef products?

"Tt April Version a" is unique in that it incorporates cutting-edge technology and innovative designs to enhance the cooking experience. Additionally, many of the products in this line are multi-functional, allowing for more versatility in the kitchen.

What are some popular items in the "Tt April Version a" line?

Some popular items in the "Tt April Version a" line include the Quick Slice Mandoline, the Silicone Steamer, and the Quick Cooker. These products have received rave reviews for their ease of use and efficiency in the kitchen.

Can I purchase "Tt April Version a" products in stores?

No, "Tt April Version a" products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. This ensures that customers receive the best possible service and support when purchasing these items.

Are there any special deals or promotions for "Tt April Version a" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions for "Tt April Version a" products, especially during the initial launch period. Be sure to check the website or contact your consultant for more information on current deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
Replies
Views
nikked
  • jenniferm
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg