• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Setting Up a Business Page on Facebook

In summary, common problems with Facebook pages include: not being able to access or edit the page, low engagement or reach, incorrect information displayed on the page, and issues with posting or scheduling content. Reasons for not being able to access or edit a page may include technical glitches, account suspension, or lack of permissions. To increase engagement and reach, try posting high-quality content, engaging with the audience, using Facebook advertising, and collaborating with others. If incorrect information is displayed on the page, it can be edited in the "About" section or by verifying the page. Troubleshooting tips for issues with posting or scheduling content include checking internet connection, clearing browser cache, or contacting Facebook support.
RCKmom
This has probally been posted and I just can't find it. I have been on FB for a while and thought I would have no problem setting up my page. I logged onto my site and went to set up a page for my business. I have the page up but I am stuck on the part where it says to add the like button. I am not sure where to put the code. After I get the like button on there does that mean the page is done or do I still have to do something else?
Thanks in advance for your help!!:confused:

The like button code is for you to put on another website. Your PWS is not customizeable enough that you could put it on the main page, and I'm not sure if you could make it an article in the news section. Even then, I think it would get lost there.

You don't NEED the like button for your FB page to be functional. On the FB page itself the like button is automatic.

Thank you!

Related to Troubleshooting: Setting Up a Business Page on Facebook

What are some common problems with my Facebook page?

Some common problems with Facebook pages include: not being able to access or edit the page, low engagement or reach, incorrect information displayed on the page, and issues with posting or scheduling content.

Why can't I access or edit my Facebook page?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be due to a technical glitch, your account being temporarily suspended, or you may not have the necessary permissions to access or edit the page.

How can I increase engagement and reach on my Facebook page?

To increase engagement and reach on your Facebook page, try posting high-quality content consistently, engaging with your audience through comments and messages, utilizing Facebook's advertising options, and collaborating with other pages or influencers.

What should I do if my Facebook page displays incorrect information?

If your Facebook page displays incorrect information, you can edit it by going to the "About" section and clicking on the "Edit" button next to the information you want to change. If the incorrect information is related to your business or organization, you can also request to verify your page to have more control over the displayed information.

Why am I having trouble posting or scheduling content on my Facebook page?

This could be due to a variety of reasons such as a poor internet connection, a technical issue with the Facebook platform, or your account being flagged for violating community standards. Try troubleshooting the issue by checking your internet connection, clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or contacting Facebook support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meginsf
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kjurich