• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PWS Links: Fixing Issues for January Guests and Hosts

In summary, to fix broken PWS links for January guests and hosts, first make sure to use the correct link starting with "www.pamperedchef.com/pws/" followed by your consultant ID. If the issue persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or contact technical support. If your guests and hosts are unable to access the link, check for any known issues or suggest trying a different device or network. To ensure the link is working properly, regularly check it yourself and keep it updated. If hosts are having trouble accessing host rewards, double-check the link and suggest clearing cache and cookies. Customizing your PWS link is also an option to make it easier for guests and hosts to remember and access.
CookingwithMary
When my customers (and me!) click on the "For our January Guests" and "For our January Hosts", NOTHING happens.

Tried using other browsers, too. No luck. The "theme show' link works.

This started yesterday to the best for my knowledge.

Input appreciated :)

I didn't realize that was a problem, but I can't seem to get the sale prices on stones to show up on the PWS. I tried a couple times to go in like I was ordering on a show and it still shows the regular prices.

Is anyone else having this problem? I don't want to lose outside orders if people can't get the sale prices to show up.

That's part of my worry! I do have the specials listed in another part of the PWS but doggone it :(

First time poster on this forum so hi! I ran into this problem on my laptop (the links not working) which does not have Adobe Acrobat. When I opened it on my desktop (which has Adobe Acrobat), it opened as a PDF file. So, I am assuming that you may not have the correct program to open the file. HTH!

Val, they have to click on teh guest special category, not the stoneware category.

To reiterate, the links not working are "For Our January Hosts" and "For Our January Guests". Located between Host a Cooking Show and View Our Theme Shows--those 2 items are working.I'll call HO tomorrow. The links are broken (with message to that effect) and not working in Mozilla or IE. Bummer.

Last edited:
Whoops double post :(

Related to Troubleshooting PWS Links: Fixing Issues for January Guests and Hosts

1. How can I fix broken PWS links for my January guests and hosts?

To fix broken PWS links for January guests and hosts, first make sure that you are using the correct link. The link should begin with "www.pamperedchef.com/pws/" followed by your consultant ID. If the link is correct, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef's technical support for further assistance.

2. Why are my January guests and hosts unable to access my PWS link?

There could be a few reasons why your January guests and hosts are unable to access your PWS link. First, make sure that you have not accidentally deactivated your website. If the website is active, check to see if there are any known technical issues on Pampered Chef's end. If not, the issue could be with the individual's internet connection or device. Suggest trying to access the link on a different device or network.

3. How can I ensure that my PWS link is working properly for January guests and hosts?

To ensure that your PWS link is working properly for January guests and hosts, regularly check the link yourself to make sure it is functioning correctly. You can also ask a friend or family member to test the link for you. Additionally, make sure to keep your website updated with any changes or promotions to entice guests and hosts to visit.

4. My January hosts are having trouble accessing the host rewards on my PWS link. How can I help?

If your January hosts are having trouble accessing the host rewards on your PWS link, first double-check that the link you provided them is correct. If the link is correct and they are still experiencing issues, suggest clearing their browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, have them reach out to Pampered Chef's technical support for further assistance.

5. Can I customize my PWS link for January guests and hosts?

Yes, you can customize your PWS link for January guests and hosts. You can create a personalized URL by going to your consultant dashboard, clicking on "Manage Your Website," and then selecting "Edit Website Address." From there, you can create a custom URL that is easier for your guests and hosts to remember and access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956