• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Oil Spritzers: Fixing the Stream Issue

In summary, Spritzer Now Streams is a streaming service that provides live cooking demonstrations and tips from professional chefs. It offers a variety of demonstrations for main dishes, desserts, appetizers, and more. No special equipment is needed, just a device with internet access. Real-time interaction with the chefs is possible and there is a small fee for access, with the option for a subscription for unlimited access to all content.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
Has anyone else run into this? My oil spritzer no longer mists my pans with oil, instead it shoots out a stream of oil.

Any suggestions? Or is it time for a new one....

Wipe the nozzle with a cloth with warm water. And let the air out after you use it -- so pump it, do your spraying, and twist the top a bit to let the air out. Keeps it from clogging.

Every now and then they just need a thorough cleaning, too. A good idea is to clean it well when you fill it. That will get the build-up off the nozzle, which can cause streaming.
To clean it, just soak the pieces in warm water for a few minutes, then dry.

I soak mine in warm water with a little vinegar or Greased Lightning type cleaner (just a tiny bit). It seems to help get it "squeaky" clean again. I try to soak it at least every time I need to fill it back up (which is every few months).

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your oil spritzer. I haven't personally encountered this problem, but I would suggest checking the nozzle for any clogs or buildup that may be causing the stream of oil. If that doesn't solve the issue, it may be time for a replacement. Our products are designed to last, but sometimes wear and tear can occur. If you do end up needing a new spritzer, I would be happy to help you find the perfect one for your needs. Keep cooking and happy spraying!

What is Sprizter Now Streams?

Spritzer Now Streams is a streaming service that allows you to watch live cooking demonstrations from the comfort of your own home.

What types of cooking demonstrations are available on Sprizter Now Streams?

We offer a variety of cooking demonstrations, including recipes for main dishes, desserts, appetizers, and more. We also feature cooking tips and tricks from professional chefs.

Do I need any special equipment to access Sprizter Now Streams?

No, all you need is a device with internet access, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. You also have the option to purchase any recommended products from Pampered Chef during the demonstrations.

Can I interact with the chefs during the live demonstrations?

Absolutely! Our streaming platform allows for real-time interaction with the chefs. You can ask questions, leave comments, and even request specific cooking demonstrations.

Is there a cost to access Sprizter Now Streams?

Yes, there is a small fee to access our streaming service. However, we also offer a subscription option for unlimited access to all of our cooking demonstrations and exclusive content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christyk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cochef