• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trifle Bowl Recipes to Share W/ Customers!

In summary, Scott created an awesome booklet of 87 recipes and some gorgeous images of the Trifle Bowl.
scottcooks
Gold Member
I spent way too much time creating what turned out to be an awesome (but huge) booklet to give to anyone who purchases a Trifle Bowl... 87 awesome recipes (including the 4 I could find from PC) and some gorgeous jpeg's of the Trifle Bowl.

Change info, and it's yours!

I was too cheap (sorry John W) and wanted to learn more about word (FYI the watermark tool is in Format - Background - Printed Watermark) and push the envelope for me and my customers.

It's akin to the 67 MMP recipes, and will make people use our products more, and call for reorders!

Good luck - God Bless - Take Care!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• trifle recipes part 1 of 5.doc
    357 KB · Views: 612
  • trifle recipes part 2 of 5.doc
    958.5 KB · Views: 570
  • trifle recipes part 3 of 5.doc
    326.5 KB · Views: 613
  • trifle recipes part 4 of 5.doc
    760 KB · Views: 749
  • trifle recipes part 5 of 5.doc
    863 KB · Views: 586
Thanks for sharing, Scott! That WAS a lot of work!

Yes, I agree that was alot of work. Thanks.

I found it!! Thanks again!!!

amazing!!

Are you printing them at home or at a print store?

Ok, now I'm hungry! I want to know how you are printing as well!

Love the PC watermark!

I actually just send them WORD or PDF to clients and let them print. I have 1 for people to page through, but don't deal with printing.

Every now and then I splurge and get color photocopies of the next couple months' host specials, but I have NEVER used them all...time to not waste money!

Need bookings - got to get on the phone, but my tots won't go to sleep!

-praying for Paige and her family-

wow, this is great! thanks!

OM goodness, Scott, these are great! I just made the Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle yesterday and was thinking about what other Trifles we could come up with & you answered my prayers! I love how you send these as a PDF attachemnt and don't waste money on printing them for everyone! I can't wait to share this with me team!

What is a trifle bowl and how do I use it?

A trifle bowl is a large, clear glass bowl with a wide opening that is used to create layered desserts. It is perfect for showcasing beautiful and delicious desserts, such as trifles, parfaits, and fruit salads. To use a trifle bowl, simply layer your dessert ingredients in the bowl, starting with a base layer and then adding alternating layers of fruit, cake, pudding, and whipped cream.

What are some popular trifle bowl recipes?

Some popular trifle bowl recipes include classic trifle, berry trifle, chocolate trifle, and tiramisu trifle. These recipes typically involve layering ingredients such as cake, fruit, pudding, and whipped cream, and can be customized with different flavors and toppings to suit your preferences.

Can I make a trifle bowl recipe ahead of time?

Yes, many trifle bowl recipes can be made ahead of time, which makes them perfect for parties and gatherings. It is best to assemble the trifle a few hours before serving, as the flavors will have time to meld together and the cake will have time to absorb some of the moisture from the other ingredients.

What is the best way to serve a trifle from a trifle bowl?

The best way to serve a trifle from a trifle bowl is to use a large spoon or spatula to scoop out individual servings. You can also use a trifle bowl with a lid to transport the dessert to a party or event without worrying about it spilling.

Can I use a trifle bowl for anything besides desserts?

Absolutely! While trifle bowls are primarily used for desserts, they can also be used for savory dishes such as layered dips, salads, and pasta dishes. The clear glass allows you to showcase the layers of the dish and make it visually appealing. Get creative and have fun with your trifle bowl!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Dotty
Replies