• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

toThose Who Responded to "Not Another Ds Business ..."

haven't applied yet, but I have a question. If you get a "shopping assignment", is there a time limit to complete it by? With a full-time job and PC I am wondering how to work it in. ThanksThere is no set time limit, but you are expected to complete your shopping assignments within a few weeks.
RMDave
Gold Member
Just a head's up: Once you've filled out the application and been informed that you've been accepted, follow all the instructions on the email they send you. YES, it is appropriate for you to provide your SS# ... like PC, they have to report your earnings at the end of the year.

THEN ... log into the website a few times a day and click on the link that says: "Search for Open Shops" .. this is where you apply to do specific assignments. They add and delete "shops" throughout the day and even into the evening.

Have fun with the Mystery/Secret Shopper experience. And as usual, if you have any questions, give me a holler.

D

So Dave- what kind of jobs have you done for them? Just curious.....

esavvymom said:
So Dave- what kind of jobs have you done for them? Just curious.....

I've shopped for new cars (not that I'm looking for one). I've scheduled oil changes (using car agency websites). I've gone shopping for a self-storage unit. I've purchased lattés at national chain coffee houses. I've had a rotten club sandwich at a national chain restaurant. I spent a night at a chain hotel. I've gone shopping for MP3 players and cellphones. I've dragged along a neighbor's 12 year old who tried to by an Adult video game.

Exhausting. LOL :blushing:

RMDave said:
I've shopped for new cars (not that I'm looking for one). I've scheduled oil changes (using car agency websites). I've gone shopping for a self-storage unit. I've purchased lattés at national chain coffee houses. I've had a rotten club sandwich at a national chain restaurant. I spent a night at a chain hotel. I've gone shopping for MP3 players and cellphones. I've dragged along a neighbor's 12 year old who tried to by an Adult video game.

Exhausting. LOL :blushing:

Too darn funny!

BUMP ~~~ so that those who applied actually remember to check for "Open Stores" in their geographical area. Check a couple times a day.

Thanks again for the link! I got my first shop scheduled today - looking forward to more soon!

I've got my first shop today too! And another on Monday! So excited, I needed my air filter replaced, and now they're paying for it....wohoo!!!! :)

1PamperedMommy said:
What is the website?

Have you already submitted your application? If so, all the information should be on your confirmation email. If you haven't submitted an app yet let me know and I'll PM you the link info

I would like to see the website too, can't seem to find this thread from before....thanks!

Noora, will you please marry me?

RMDave said:
Noora, will you please marry me?

I'm flattered, but one Dave is enough for me ;)

Dave -

I just sent you an email, thanks so much for posting this! I have a question....

Do you have to look for opportunities only in your home town? Or, what if I'm traveling to another town and I'd like to look for opportunities (hotels, restaurants, etc) there? Is that allowed? I'm just curious!

I've always wondered how to get into the secret shopper field!! Thanks for the info!!

You check for "shops" using your zip code and an acceptable mileage. If you travel and know in advance, you can search for "shops" in those areas also.

Good luck and holler if you have any questions.

Great! Thank you! I just filled out the application. This should be fun!

RMDave said:
BUMP ~~~ so that those who applied actually remember to check for "Open Stores" in their geographical area. Check a couple times a day.

Haven't applied yet, but I have a question. If you get a "shopping assignment", is there a time limit to complete it by? With a full-time job and PC I am wondering how to work it in. Thanks

mountainmama74 said:
Dave -

I just sent you an email, thanks so much for posting this! I have a question....

Do you have to look for opportunities only in your home town? Or, what if I'm traveling to another town and I'd like to look for opportunities (hotels, restaurants, etc) there? Is that allowed? I'm just curious!

I've always wondered how to get into the secret shopper field!! Thanks for the info!!

I sent an e-mail via the website to see if I can do shops in California while I'm there for two weeks in August. The e-mail I got back is not from my coordinator, so I'm assuming s/he is the one for that area. I was told to send an e-mail to that person next week (I leave the week after), and s/he'll will watch for shops for me!

I did one shop (took me two hours, so I'm not sure the $5 is appropriate compensation, but it was a good learning experience). I have another one this coming Monday.

I have a question, too, Dave. How long does it usually take for the check to be issued? I did my shop on Tuesday, uploaded the receipt Wednesday, and it was just verified today, with no check issue date yet. Is this the norm?

Sarah, it can take two weeks or so after they've verified the survey and receipts. Would you contact me via email [email protected] and tell me about your experience. The contact in CA is a good guy. Where in CA will you be located?

Just sent you an e-mail, Dave.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry products through independent consultants.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. There is a one-time enrollment fee, and then you can start your own business selling Pampered Chef products.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn an income, receive discounts on products, and attend exclusive training and events. You also have the flexibility to create your own schedule and work from home.

Do I need any experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any prior experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your business.

Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your own personal website or through social media platforms. We also offer a variety of digital tools to help you reach more customers and grow your business online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
legacypc46