• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best PC Products to Gift Teachers at the End of the School Year?

In summary, the conversation is about giving gifts to teachers at the end of the school year. Ideas such as PC products, school supplies, and personalized gifts are discussed. Some specific gift ideas mentioned include a Whip, ice cream scoop, clock/timer, and Tool Turn About. The conversation also includes recipes and suggestions for mason jar gifts.
pamperedval
Gold Member
Hey Cheffers,

I just realized that the end of school is quickly approaching and I wonder if you all give gifts to teachers, and if so, what PC products are good. I did the small batter bowls with the celebrate cookie mix for Christmas and they were well recieved. I didn't know if I should do something at the end of the year as well - but figured if I do, I needed to figure it out soon so I can throw the orders on a show and get them in before I need them...

My son is in kindergarten and my daughter is in preschool with two teachers - plus they both are in a kindermusik program and each have a teacher for that. So I would be buying 5 gifts total.

Any great ideas out there?!

I appreciate your input...

depending on what you want to spend
an ice cream scoop, a jar of hot fudge sauce and maybe a topping and a note (handwritten by your children) your daughter may need help
"thanks for teaching me the scoop"
a QSP & zester/scorer in a pretty basket surounded by lemons and some flavored teas

bamboo cheese board, specialty crackers, and a couple of wedges of fancy cheese (package just before leaving the house) a cluster of grapes wrapped in cellophane

How about a Whip wrapped with Ribbon and a note that says, "Thanks for helping Whip me into shape." :p ;)

Preschool and Kindergarten (for use at school):

Clock/Timer for Nap time, play time, etc.

Baker's Roller for Playdoh

My Safe Cutters

For teachers:
Measure-All cup
Scrapers
Small serving spatula (metal)
Small Bar Pans (great for using for lunches at school!)
Prep Bowl Set (you could maybe buy a set and give 3 teachers two each).

The Butternut Bar Board with Knife is for sale on the outlet. They are only $4.75 and you could add a gift certificate or a spices.

One like this was done before, this is my version. I am giving this to all my guests in April, May and June

Attachments

• 35 Gift Ideas for Teachers.doc
    25 KB · Views: 683
I think I'm doing RUFTH trivets.

anyone have the recipes for the batter bowl layers? im doing a street fair and wanted to make up a few.

This is what we made for my son's teacher for Christmas. It was a big hit!

Attachments

• Doc2.doc
    57 KB · Views: 373
vwpamperedchef said:
anyone have the recipes for the batter bowl layers? im doing a street fair and wanted to make up a few.
There are some on Consultant's Corner. Go to Products and Recipes> Taste of the Tropics> Theme Show Archive.

You can also use any mason jar recipe that's sized for a quart jar.

I'm a teacher and I vote for the Tool Turn About idea!!! That reminds me that I need to bring my old white one to school now that I'm using the black one instead!!

I try to think ahead and really stock up on everything when school supplies go on sale during the summer. My son's teacher made the comment to us that she really appreciated the gift because she has to pay for alot of supplies out of her own pocket.

School suppliesI think that giving a nice little box of school supplies to each teacher at the beginning or end of school is a nice gift since I heard the same thing about teacher's paying alot of money out of pocket for supplies.
What is your spending limit for each gift?

I think that you could do something like this:

SCHOOL'S OUT/SUMMER IS HERE SO ENJOY THESE PRODUCTS DURING THE HOT SUMMER MONTHS TO KEEP YOURSELF COOL!
Chillzane mini bowl - Keeps things cool for a picnic
ice cream scoop - Who doesn't eat ice cream every summer?
Quick stir pitcher - for nice pitchers of lemonade or ice cold tea!

WHEN SCHOOL RESUMES YOU WILL HAVE THESE PRODUCTS TO USE FOR:
Chillzane mini bowl - Keeping a nice salad from home cool and fresh for lunch
ice cream scoop - For those ice cream parties in the classroom!
Quick stir pitcher - for pitchers of all kinds of drinks all year round!!

Debbie :D

I gave all the teachers a trivet for Christmas.

Last year end of year gift I gave the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker and a bag of peperage farm cookies (which fit perfectly without cutting).

I have not decided what to give this year. My thoughts were the Ice Cream scoop and a box of cones.

How about the tool turn about? It's black and reminds me of the old chalkboards. You could get the kids in the class to sign it with a silver permanent marker. Or if they even make a white marker....that would be better. I actually got that idea from my daughters teacher....she bought one from me for her teacher in training that is leaving. So I figure that if she thought of that, she must like it too! They can use it for all different things.....supplies for the class even!

How About The Measure All Cup With A Note Attached That Says "no One Measures Up To You, Thanks For A Great Year!"

pc ri lisa said:
How About The Measure All Cup With A Note Attached That Says "no One Measures Up To You, Thanks For A Great Year!"

SOLD!!! i like it !!!:)

1. What are some budget-friendly gift options for teachers?

Some budget-friendly gift options for teachers include the Mini Mix N Scraper, the Mini Measure-All Cup, or the Small Batter Bowl. These products are all under $20 and are practical for everyday use in the kitchen.

2. Can you recommend any gifts for teachers who love to bake?

For teachers who love to bake, the Classic Batter Bowl or the Large Round Stone would make great gifts. These products are perfect for mixing and baking all types of treats, and they are durable for long-term use.

3. What PC products are great for teachers who are always on-the-go?

The Quick Cooker or the Quick Prep Food Chopper are great options for teachers who are always on-the-go. These products make meal prep and cooking quick and easy, perfect for busy teachers who have limited time.

4. Are there any personalized gift options available for teachers?

Yes, we offer personalized options for teachers such as the Personalized Large Bamboo Spoon or the Personalized Mini Spatula. These gifts add a thoughtful and personal touch to show appreciation for teachers.

5. Can you suggest any gift sets that include a variety of products?

The Ultimate Tool Set or the Grilling Tool Set are both great gift options that include a variety of products. These sets are perfect for teachers who love to cook and grill, and they provide a range of tools for different tasks in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Monica9498
Replies
Views
CarlyK
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • WyomingsPamperedRancher
  • General Chat