• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Time off for maternity?

Muppetgal

Silver Member
Nov 15, 2005
In the UK you have to submit a show every two months to stay active. What will this mean when I want a few months off for a new baby?

oh, and I'm pregnant again!

(EDD Dec 20)

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Congrats on the new baby...I have Dec 13th kids, rough with the holidays but still very fun!

Here in the states we can submit a sales waiver, not sure how long it's for but it should get you through until you can start up again. I started my business when my twins were 6 weeks old, I found that I needed that away time at the shows.

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
I know you posted ....

a long time ago...but better late than never! I have not been logging in everyday...trying to spend more time on money-generating activities! And no matter how much I love this site...I can't justify it as money-generating!:D

I went through maternity last year when my son was born on April 19th. The best thing that I ever did was decided when I wanted to return to PC and schedule shows for then. I took 8 weeks off.:p

I begged, pleaded and borrowed for my friends and family to do catalog shows for me while I was on maternity leave.;) ..guess what it worked! I never took a leave of absence...ended up with $3000+ for April...$1000+ for May and $2000+ for June!

So decide what you want now and go get it!

Good luck with your baby!