• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thrifty Gifting Gallery Invites

In summary, a Thrifty Gifting Gallery Invite is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can shop for discounted products and find great deals on gifts for themselves or others. Invitations are typically sent out to existing customers via email, but non-customers can sign up for our email list to receive future invites. The products at a Thrifty Gifting Gallery Invite are different from regular Pampered Chef products, often including discounted, limited edition, or exclusive items. Guests are welcome to bring a friend or family member, but RSVPs are required. There is no pressure to make a purchase at the event, but it is a great opportunity to browse and see discounted products.
rompydompy
Im having an open house this weekend to get some bookings/sales, and put a flyer up in our community's mail room already. These Ill be hand delivering to the entire complex tomorrow to personally invite everyone :)

Thrifty Gifting Gallery: a focus on impressive, personal, inexpensive gifts.... along the lines of cookie dry mix in the sm. batter bowl, etc.

Attachments

• thrifty gifting.pub
    85.5 KB · Views: 378
Could you post a PDF so those without Publisher can see what it looks like?

Didn't know I knew how to do that :p I print 4 to a page...

Attachments

• thrifty giftingpdf.pdf
    66.5 KB · Views: 498

What is a Thrifty Gifting Gallery Invite?

A Thrifty Gifting Gallery Invite is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can shop for discounted products and find great deals on gifts for themselves or others.

How do I receive a Thrifty Gifting Gallery Invite?

Thrifty Gifting Gallery Invites are typically sent out to existing Pampered Chef customers via email. If you are not currently a customer, you can sign up for our email list on our website to receive future invites.

Are the products at a Thrifty Gifting Gallery Invite different from regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the products at a Thrifty Gifting Gallery Invite are usually discounted or on clearance. They may also include exclusive or limited edition items that are not available for purchase elsewhere.

Can I bring a friend to a Thrifty Gifting Gallery Invite?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the event. Just make sure to RSVP for them so we can plan accordingly.

Do I need to make a purchase at a Thrifty Gifting Gallery Invite?

No, there is no pressure to make a purchase at the event. It is a great opportunity to browse and see what products we have available at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • debbieskitchenhelper