• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thought-We-Couldnt-Create-Our-Own-PC-Website

In summary, the conversation discusses how newbies are not allowed to make their own PC websites, and how the creator of the website is caught breaking the rules and has been warned by Home Office.
I entered one of my other emails (not the one I use for PC) into her site when I first found it to see what would happen. It sends you an email with a link to her PWS. I sent HO a copy of that email also.

I didn't think HO would really let me know the outcome either, but I just felt the need to call them on it because so many of us seem to have reported her site and it's still there.

Her PWS lists the same name and number. Glad you called them again!

That one is actually the info page about the person who owns her domain. It's related, not a separate page.

I just e-mailed HO and reported the name, phone number, official site, unofficial site, google search of her name showing other violations, etc.I'll let you know if I hear back but asked them to check into it since I know it has been reported before.

My goodness some people have nerve! When I first started I made the mistake of posting on CraigsList and thankfully a bunch of people here told me I couldn't so I was able to take it right down. I can't imagine doing in on purpose knowing you're breaking the rules!!!

I just got a note back saying they are addressing this with the consultant. I'm sure we'll see some results within a week.

I just got this back after reporting her this morning.

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef and providing the below information. We are currently addressing this Web site with our Consultant.

<h2>1. Can I create my own Pampered Chef website?</h2><p>Yes, you can create your own Pampered Chef website using the CC template provided by Pampered Chef. This template ensures that your website is in compliance with Pampered Chef's branding and policies.</p><h2>2. Do I have to use the CC template to create my Pampered Chef website?</h2><p>Yes, in order to maintain consistency and compliance with Pampered Chef's branding and policies, you must use the CC template to create your Pampered Chef website.</p><h2>3. Can I use my own domain name for my Pampered Chef website?</h2><p>Yes, you can use your own domain name for your Pampered Chef website. However, it must be connected to the CC template and must include "Pampered Chef" in the domain name.</p><h2>4. Do I have to pay for the CC template to create my Pampered Chef website?</h2><p>No, the CC template is provided for free by Pampered Chef to all consultants. However, you may have to pay for your own domain name and hosting services.</p><h2>5. What if I already have a website for my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>If you already have a website for your Pampered Chef business, you can still use it. However, it must be connected to the CC template and must include "Pampered Chef" in the domain name. It is recommended to use the provided CC template to maintain consistency and compliance with Pampered Chef's branding and policies.</p>

1. Can I create my own Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can create your own Pampered Chef website using the CC template provided by Pampered Chef. This template ensures that your website is in compliance with Pampered Chef's branding and policies.

2. Do I have to use the CC template to create my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, in order to maintain consistency and compliance with Pampered Chef's branding and policies, you must use the CC template to create your Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I use my own domain name for my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use your own domain name for your Pampered Chef website. However, it must be connected to the CC template and must include "Pampered Chef" in the domain name.

4. Do I have to pay for the CC template to create my Pampered Chef website?

No, the CC template is provided for free by Pampered Chef to all consultants. However, you may have to pay for your own domain name and hosting services.

5. What if I already have a website for my Pampered Chef business?

If you already have a website for your Pampered Chef business, you can still use it. However, it must be connected to the CC template and must include "Pampered Chef" in the domain name. It is recommended to use the provided CC template to maintain consistency and compliance with Pampered Chef's branding and policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy