1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Those of you that made PC replace 9-5

1. Christa

Christa Member

I am wondering how long it took you. Are recruits the best way to go, or more bookings, or both? Any insight would be much appreciated.

Jan 17, 2006
  2. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

Both I would say, if you are going to make this biz successful. I recieved my first recruit in my SS2, and she has been wonderful I am extremely glad that I signed her, thank God she wasn't a kit napper. Right now I am just starting to move my bookings up. I have a goal by to be holding 10 parties a month. Each month I want to increase the number of shows by 2, so that the build up will be slow, but not too slow. My goal this year is 5 recruits, I want to make director, they get some really nice perks. I hope this answers your questions. :D

Jan 17, 2006
  3. Christa

Christa Member

Anyone else? I am really motivated, trying to fill my calendar. Anyone doing this as your ft job?

Jan 19, 2006
  4. LUPE

LUPE Member Gold Member

I started in March of 2005 with 8 shows booked. I walked away from upeermanagement to do this FT. I earned the 3rd leveltrip last year and have managed my way into booking 20 Kitchen shows per month with Jan , Feb and March filled. YOU can do it if you concentrate on bookings and benefits at every show you do. As to recruiting - just signed 2 in December and will sign two more this week. Set your goals - reach beyond them and stay focused. Good Luck. :)

Jan 19, 2006
Have something to add?