• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Those of you that made PC replace 9-5

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
I am wondering how long it took you. Are recruits the best way to go, or more bookings, or both? Any insight would be much appreciated.

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
Both I would say, if you are going to make this biz successful. I recieved my first recruit in my SS2, and she has been wonderful I am extremely glad that I signed her, thank God she wasn't a kit napper. Right now I am just starting to move my bookings up. I have a goal by to be holding 10 parties a month. Each month I want to increase the number of shows by 2, so that the build up will be slow, but not too slow. My goal this year is 5 recruits, I want to make director, they get some really nice perks. I hope this answers your questions. :D

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
Anyone else? I am really motivated, trying to fill my calendar. Anyone doing this as your ft job?

LUPE

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2005
I started in March of 2005 with 8 shows booked. I walked away from upeermanagement to do this FT. I earned the 3rd leveltrip last year and have managed my way into booking 20 Kitchen shows per month with Jan , Feb and March filled. YOU can do it if you concentrate on bookings and benefits at every show you do. As to recruiting - just signed 2 in December and will sign two more this week. Set your goals - reach beyond them and stay focused. Good Luck. :)