• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This place is awesome

Lorna

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2006
One of the canadian consultants put this site on our community list and i thought i would check it out this morning. I am sorry that i had no idea this site was available to us sooner but i am so glad that i have found it now. this site is awesome i am looking forward to a fantastic year with all your help and advice. i can't go wrong. Except that i have just spent 5 hours going through a reading and i have only seen bookings. Will i have time for shows...lol
thanks all
lorna

Admin Greg

Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
Welcome Lorna!! Chefsuccess is still relatively new. Word of Mouth is so helpful for chefsuccess! Thank you and please stay for awhile :)

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
Welcome!

Hi Lorna!

I'm relatively new here too, but I'm here almost everyday checking out new posts! Now if only I could set aside that time for actual business activities! :D

Wish you lots of success in 2006!

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
quick question

Admin Greg said:
Welcome Lorna!! Chefsuccess is still relatively new. Word of Mouth is so helpful for chefsuccess! Thank you and please stay for awhile :)

Greg,

Just curious...how new is "relatively new?"

Thanks!!

Admin Greg

Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
Keeping sending out the word about chefsuccess.com to your friends, family and work mates! :)

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
I am coming up on my 1yr anniversary with Chef success. I can't say enough how much I love and rely on this site. I have learned so much. Whenever I have a question I just visit this site and post it. I have also learned alot from other peoples questions. We are all very informed and owe many thanks to Chef Success. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :D