• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Winning Recipe for Spicy Pi Bacon Squared Pie?

In summary, "This Is Too Great Not to Share" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their love for the company's products and recipes. It is not a specific product, but rather a way to convey the joy and satisfaction that comes with using their products. Anyone can use this phrase and it can be incorporated into marketing materials and conversations with customers to showcase enthusiasm and passion for Pampered Chef. It can also be used in conjunction with other Pampered Chef slogans to enhance marketing efforts and highlight the uniqueness of their products and recipes.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay, so March 14 is Pi day. 3.14....get it? So, a group of Science bloggers got together to make pies in honor of Pi day. This is the winning recipe:

http://scienceblogs.com/pontiff/2009/03/spicy_pi_bacon_squared.php?utm_source=ScienceBlogs+Weekly+Recap&utm_campaign=61f760eb18-Recap_7_22_to_7_287_28_2008&utm_medium=email

My FIL sent me the best picture to go along with Pi day. I wish I could figure out how to get it on here. It was a web article. I'll see if I can put it on somehow.

Here's the site:http://www.slashfood.com/2009/03/14/happy-pi-day/

1. What is "This Is Too Great Not to Share"?

"This Is Too Great Not to Share" is a phrase often used by Pampered Chef consultants to express how much they love and enjoy the products and recipes from Pampered Chef.

2. Is "This Is Too Great Not to Share" a specific product?

No, "This Is Too Great Not to Share" is not a specific product. It is a phrase used to convey the joy and satisfaction that Pampered Chef consultants have when using the products and recipes.

3. Can anyone use the phrase "This Is Too Great Not to Share"?

Yes, anyone can use the phrase "This Is Too Great Not to Share". It is a fun and lighthearted way to express your love for Pampered Chef products and recipes.

4. How can I incorporate "This Is Too Great Not to Share" into my Pampered Chef business?

You can incorporate "This Is Too Great Not to Share" into your business by using it in your marketing materials, social media posts, and conversations with customers. It's a great way to show your enthusiasm and passion for Pampered Chef products and recipes.

5. Can I use "This Is Too Great Not to Share" in conjunction with other Pampered Chef slogans?

Yes, you can absolutely use "This Is Too Great Not to Share" in conjunction with other Pampered Chef slogans. It is a versatile phrase that can be used to enhance your marketing efforts and showcase the uniqueness of Pampered Chef products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • EmilyStraw