• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thinking of Joining and I Have a Question....

Hi Ann, Yes, it is possible to do a catalog show each month, depending on your schedule. You might want to discuss your schedule with a recruiter, as it can be harder than it looks. Thanks for the advice!
Ann1627
I am thinking of joining P.C., but absolutely have no time to do home parties. Is it possible (or has anyone done this), that I can drop off books at offices or businesses and then tell them I'll call back in a week to see if anyone wants anything? Has anyone tried this and does people order this way? :confused:

Thanks in advance for your replies

Hi Ann,
There are consultants who just do it to do "catalog shows". Having the optional website could really help too. There are plenty of ways to fit PC into your life. If you'd like me to answer anymore qustions, feel free to let me know.. Also feel free to email me privately if you'd like to chat more. If you're not already working with a consultant, I'd love to help you get started or at least answer some questions. I'm glad you're considering joining a great company!!! :)

Hi, Ann:

You've come to the right place for advice!

Being a "catalog consultant" is possible, but in my opinion, might be a more difficult choice than doing 1 or 2 shows a month (or whatever would fit your schedule). It is the least lucrative method of being a consultant, but if you are looking to join just for an occasional discount on your own purchases, it might be the right choice for you. A lot depends on you and what you want from a PC career.

I hope this helps you sort things out. If you need any more clarification, please feel free to ask.

Hi Ann,

I would say the "Catalog Consultant" is do able. It's not easy to just get orders at dropping off catalogs at business unless you set it up with someone in the office. Depending on what you want with the business, if just the discounts, or a little cash then you could hold a catalog show each month and sill get the discounts. Follow up is the key when someone does one of these.

Truely if you can schedule 1 - 2 shows a month into your busy schedule you will see how wonderful this is. I know it is crazy sometimes. I am currently a stay a home mom with 4 daughters 5,8,11,14. They keep me busy with school, tutor, sports, basketball, soccer, swimming, volleyball during the year and summer camps, swim team, volunteering for them and me and doctors appts. and piano. It's always a challenge but I make it a point to do 2 shows a month this past year with my schedule. They can be catalog shows or one of each or Kitchen shows. It gives me my time and so much more. I run my business when I have the time worked in. Sometimes on the way to practices. But I wouldn't trade it in for the world. THe person growth, time, friendships from this has been wonderful. I've stepped to this Hobby level since September and it has been just as rewarding. I've done this for 3.5 years now.

:) I think you can do it if you want. If you're not working with anyone be sure to contact one of us. We'll be glad to help you out. We do have a video that talks about peoples experiences and why they got into it. It's called "We're glad you asked", I'm getting the one from this year and if your talking with someone they may have last years. It's good.

Ann1627 said:
I am thinking of joining P.C., but absolutely have no time to do home parties. Is it possible (or has anyone done this), that I can drop off books at offices or businesses and then tell them I'll call back in a week to see if anyone wants anything? Has anyone tried this and does people order this way? :confused:

Thanks in advance for your replies

Ann...most everyone agrees that it can be done and many people do it well. I must say that catalog shows are not my strength. I think it is harder, but not impossible. Do you have a recruiter to talk to about your concerns? You might want to discuss your schedule with her and see what she thinks. If not, you can email me your schedule and I'll see if I can help you with possible show times.

1. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef, including the opportunity to earn a flexible income, the chance to work from home, and the ability to set your own schedule. You will also have access to discounted products, training and support from experienced consultants, and the opportunity to build your own team and potentially earn bonuses and rewards.

2. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The initial cost to join Pampered Chef is $109, which includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There is also a monthly subscription fee of $10.50 for your personal website and online tools. However, this fee is waived for your first three months as a consultant.

3. Do I need to have cooking or sales experience to join Pampered Chef?

No, previous experience is not required to join Pampered Chef. Our training program will provide you with all the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and experiences who are passionate about cooking and sharing our products with others.

4. How much time do I need to commit to being a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of time you commit to your Pampered Chef business is completely up to you. Many consultants have successful businesses while working part-time hours, while others choose to make it a full-time career. It ultimately depends on your personal goals and how much time and effort you are willing to put into your business.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have your own personal website where you can sell products and receive commissions. You can also utilize social media and other online platforms to market and sell our products. However, we encourage our consultants to also host in-person cooking shows and events to build relationships with customers and potential team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies